Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins of the Year

MWCREDSKINS

Is this an actual team given award or something given from somewhere else?

I think ST should get it too though. And they should probably rename the award after him. Something like "The Sean Taylor Redskin of the Year" award. Because you know what? If the San Diego County Credit Union can get a bowl game named after them, then ST can get an award named after him.

Smoot deserved that honorable mention, the guy was puking blood but tricked the trainer, escaped from the locker room, and came back into the game where he stopped a pottential 4th quarter TD.

That said, Cooley should get the same for being our entire offense.

Hell no, Portis is not the Redskin of the year. Sean Taylor, and I was saying that before he passed.

I don't think he was saying that Portis should have won.

And yes, hands down Taylor is Redskin of the Year. Even before his death, he is. Because look at how pedestrian our D looks without him. Fletcher is a good choice as well. He's been a great addition to our LB core. Cooley as most others have said, would also be my vote for honorable mention. He's been a monster for us.

I'm happy with London getting it. I think they should change the award so players get the "Sean Taylor trophy" for "Redskin of the Year"

Great idea. I'm surprised no one thought of that yet. :silly:

And they should probably rename the award after him. Something like "The Sean Taylor Redskin of the Year" award. Because you know what? If the San Diego County Credit Union can get a bowl game named after them, then ST can get an award named after him.

Archived