Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roh-roh puke fans...Philly's Super Bowl on Sunday...

tr1

Now, the Eagles' chances of beating the pukes at home before a national audience and a biased refereeing crew is not likely, but this is the NFCE and stranger things have happened.

Frankly, I take no glee in rooting for the hapless Eagles to do any damage to the overrated pukes, but you never know...that pukes' defense is just stinking right now. :laugh:

:mad: It's not going to happen I just can't see the Eagles winning this game for one thing too inconsistent week after week. You just never know what Eagles team is going to show up. The one that played the Patriots tough and the Giants tough or the one that look like crap like they did against the Giants earlier in the season or the first meeting with the Cowboys.

One more game, Who Del, then we should start rooting for Kolb. No need to throw him to the wolves in his first game. On the road against the best team in the conference while playing for one of the worst teams in the league is no situation for a rookie QB starting his first game.

Now, the Eagles' chances of beating the pukes at home before a national audience and a biased refereeing crew is not likely, but this is the NFCE and stranger things have happened.

Frankly, I take no glee in rooting for the hapless Eagles to do any damage to the overrated pukes, but you never know...that pukes' defense is just stinking right now. :laugh:

The defense is stinking? Do you know anything about football or do you just read what pundits say and spew that?

One more game, Who Del, then we should start rooting for Kolb. No need to throw him to the wolves in his first game. On the road against the best team in the conference while playing for one of the worst teams in the league is no situation for a rookie QB starting his first game.

Season is already lost. Throw him in the fire. Roast his ass.

Season is already lost. Throw him in the fire. Roast his ass.

I agree the season is already lost. That's why I'd like to take a legitimate look at whether or not the kid was good enough to warrant the tremendous amount of stress his beind drafted has given me over the last 8 months.

The defense is stinking? Do you know anything about football or do you just read what pundits say and spew that?

Someone told me that there are several discussions about the pukes' defense stinking.

I'd suggest you confront those puke fans.

;)

I agree the season is already lost. That's why I'd like to take a legitimate look at whether or not the kid was good enough to warrant the tremendous amount of stress his beind drafted has given me over the last 8 months.

Didn't he catch Reid's eye in his freshman year back in '03?

Gotta give credit to AR-sure some of his first day picks have been questionable(at best), but the guy has proven to have a nice knack for talent(as seen by some of his gems in the late rounds). If you're an Eagles fan-you at least have to give him the benefit of the doubt here.:2cents:

Archived