Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Cooley tidbit

bubba9497

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7551490

click link for full article

7) In chatting with Redskins tight end Chris Cooley, he was amazed at the resolve of his team, battling all sorts of tough circumstances en route to beating the Bears last Thursday night.

Washington still has a fighting chance to make the playoffs. While I would call it a highly unlikely scenario with Todd Collins in for the injured Jason Campbell, Cooley couldn't stress enough last Friday how Collins' experience and knowledge of Al Saunders' offense will keep Washington fighting.

It's going to be a heck of a battle on Sunday night between Washington and the Giants.

Am I the only one who thinks the team is hyped that TC is the QB?

Well before we had the benefit to see him play last Thursday I think most if not all of us would be petrified at the thought of loosing JC. But since we have the benefit of hindsight, and can look at his stats (which are currently better than Brady's, P. Manning's and Favre's) you are not alone (for at least this week).:)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7551490

click link for full article

7) In chatting with Redskins tight end Chris Cooley, he was amazed at the resolve of his team, battling all sorts of tough circumstances en route to beating the Bears last Thursday night.

Washington still has a fighting chance to make the playoffs. While I would call it a highly unlikely scenario with Todd Collins in for the injured Jason Campbell, Cooley couldn't stress enough last Friday how Collins' experience and knowledge of Al Saunders' offense will keep Washington fighting.

It's going to be a heck of a battle on Sunday night between Washington and the Giants.

Hey wait a minute, is this guy implying that Campbell might be better than Collins? And is he also implying that Collins might know the system better than Campbell for the time being?

Jeez, wonder who else thinks that?

Archived