Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official - Extremeskins Weather Predidiction Rumble 2007-2008

jbooma

We have a lot of posters who think they know weather, wow now it is time to prove once and for all who is the best predictor of mother nature :)

Lets start the weather rumble:

2 pt for getting the storm right withing 48 hours (precipitation and accumulation) - Final Call

5 pts for getting the storm right within 72 hours (precipitation and accumulation) - First Call

- 3 pts for every wrong prediction

3 pts for getting the accumulation ban correct with 3 inch measurements 1 to 3 etc..

5 pts for getting the exact amount for the first call

3 pts for getting the exact amount with the second call

(using national airport)

- 2 points for every ban that is incorrect if we get 1-3 and it was 6-9 you lose 4 points

-5 pts if you call snow and we get ice (a combo is ok)

- 100 pts if you bull a Bob Ryan you call for snow in terms of feet and we do not get one ****ing flake

First call by 5 pm Wed

Final call by 5 pm FRI

This will be up for the entire winter so the key is to be the most consistent overall.

Dec 14-15

Head - First call - Here is my prediction for Dulles.....

Saturday, light precipitation will move in. Say around noon. It will be a very cold light rain, mixing with flurries and sleet for a few hours at night, with no more than .50-.75 inches of total precipitation accumulating.

Sunday, the storm will turn to all rain, with accumulations between .25 - .45 inches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

comebackking - first call - light bands of precipitation will move in at around 8am Saturday with heavy stuff coming late Saturday night into early Sunday morning finally tapering off in the DC area around Sunday afternoon. Rain and sleet will mix in at times due to above freezing temps, final storm accumulations for Dulles will be 4.5 inches of snow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

skinfan2k - first call - My Prediction

We will see 3.5 inches of Snow at National Airport

------------------------------------------------------------------------

wantarace17 - first call -

6 inches of snow here in centreville

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

JI - first call -

National Airport

Snow: Trace

Precipation: about an 1 inch(mostly Rain)

blriesenbeck07 - first call -

Snow: Trace

Ice: Trace

Rain: About an inch

skins24 - first call -

Saturday:

Start off as a mix of rain and snow - no sig. accumulation

Changes to a mix of snow, sleet, freezing rain before changes to all snow overnight.

Ice - .10-.20

Snow - 2-4 inches

Sunday:

Morning snow, maybe ending as a brief period of rain or sleet

Snow - 1-2 inches.

Oh, wait. Reagan Airport??

Umm

Saturday and Sunday: Fog

Edit: I guess I play along.

What I said in the beginning of this post goes for Regan National as well. Just shave off a couple inches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUF!

OUF!

OUF!

Insert 1 million :laugh: 's here!

Hey baby. I hear that "hog" guy really ****ed things up. But, um, you know, if you wanna get wit a REAL man or sum-um, all you gotta do is let me know, aight?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

:paranoid:

Ji's magical storm of 2007 that he's "pulling the trigger on" for this weekend, is the storm I will pick.

Here is my prediction for Dulles.....

Saturday, light precipitation will move in. Say around noon. It will be a very cold light rain, mixing with flurries and sleet for a few hours at night, with no more than .50-.75 inches of total precipitation accumulating. Forgive me, but I think prediciting with 3 inches of leeway is for punks ;)

Sunday, the storm will turn to all rain, with accumulations between .25 - .45 inches. Late Sunday afternoon, the storm will move out, and it will have proven to be all hype and no go for the huge storm Ji predicted.

Bank on that **** mother****es :D

Guest ComebackKing

I'm gonna take a shot at a Dulles prediction for this "pulling the trigger" storm:

light bands of precipitation will move in at around 8am Saturday with heavy stuff coming late Saturday night into early Sunday morning finally tapering off in the DC area around Sunday afternoon. Rain and sleet will mix in at times due to above freezing temps, final storm accumulations for Dulles will be 4.5 inches of snow.

Ji's magical storm of 2007 that he's "pulling the trigger on" for this weekend, is the storm I will pick.

Here is my prediction for Dulles.....

Saturday, light precipitation will move in. Say around noon. It will be a very cold light rain, mixing with flurries and sleet for a few hours at night, with no more than .50-.75 inches of total precipitation accumulating. Forgive me, but I think prediciting with 3 inches of leeway is for punks ;)

Sunday, the storm will turn to all rain, with accumulations between .25 - .45 inches. Late Sunday afternoon, the storm will move out, and it will have proven to be all hype and no go for the huge storm Ji predicted.

Bank on that **** mother****es :D

Please give evidence to support your prediction.

Please give evidence to support your prediction.
My brain is my evidence. Also, evidence wasn't in the rules. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Hop off Ji's johnson, I'm sure he's had enough.

My brain is my evidence. Also, evidence wasn't in the rules. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Hop off Ji's johnson, I'm sure he's had enough.

Was that really necessary?

Archived