Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's a pointless "What If".

RalphZero

You people like pointless "What Ifs". Here's a good one.

What if the Redskins and Patriots traded players and salary cap issues. Just the players. The Coaches and and front office will remain the same. Just the players get switched.

How long will it take for Danny and Vincy to turn the Patriots into a coast-to-coast joke like the Redskins are now?

I'd day 1 year.

How long would it take The Patriot's front office and coaching staff to turn the Redskins into a good team?

I'd say 5 years.

• 9 months later...
You people like pointless "What Ifs". Here's a good one.

What if the Redskins and Patriots traded players and salary cap issues. Just the players. The Coaches and and front office will remain the same. Just the players get switched.

How long will it take for Danny and Vincy to turn the Patriots into a coast-to-coast joke like the Redskins are now?

I'd day 1 year.

How long would it take The Patriot's front office and coaching staff to turn the Redskins into a good team?

I'd say 5 years.

Bumped for shame

I guess you were not on the bandwagon at this time.

What if you go away

I'm loving the call out threads this week.

Is a bump the same as a call-out thread? I didn't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. To me, a bump is merely holding someone accountable for something they said. Theoretically, knowing that a post you make COULD be bumped at some point in the future would act as a deterrent to saying stupid things.

Is a bump the same as a call-out thread? I didn't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. To me, a bump is merely holding someone accountable for something they said. Theoretically, knowing that a post you make COULD be bumped at some point in the future would act as a deterrent to saying stupid things.

:1stplace:Post of the Year!

I have one.

What if fans of other teams didn't sign up here and pretend to be Skins fans?

Om's pimp hand was strong here. Kudos, sir.

Reminds me of ArmchairRedskin's consistent outing of Skins4ever1 as an Eagles troll. Not sure why everyone ignored that and continued to respond to S41 as if he was an actual decent poster. Luckily, S41 eventually outed himself to the point it couldn't be ignored and got himself banned. I think RalphZero's a bit too smart for that, though. However, maybe another beating for his 'Boys at FedEx in November would do the trick. Should be interesting.

Archived