Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Tana Player Gloves

Mark The Homer

Got my gloves today. (Thanks Mark!) They are pretty cool and fit perfect. How are they for the cold? The sticky hand is pretty nifty. I wanna go out and play catch about right now. ;)

I'm impressed people are getting them already. I mailed them late yesterday. Somebody else PMed me that he got them.

They pretty much suck for keeping your hands warm. But other than that, they're the coolest thing since sliced bread. They're good to play catch with. They're good to tailgate with. They're good to go into the game with. Great conversation piece. Great for picking up chicks (not that I do that anymore, mind you). Great for keeping your hands warm while you hold that cold beer. Etc.

There's at least 101 uses.

Got mine today, Mark. LOVE 'EM! Thanks again, brother. :cheers:

Got my gloves today. (Thanks Mark!) They are pretty cool and fit perfect. How are they for the cold? The sticky hand is pretty nifty. I wanna go out and play catch about right now. ;)

:laugh:

I am ready to run a fly pattern as we speak. The cool part? I am thinking about joining a winter flag football league so, these will come in handy!

If I drop ONE pass.. I want a refund! :laugh: :silly:

I was that nice guy once upon a time. In the end it worked out for me cause I ended up with a girl who was smoking hot, and still is after three children and 7 years of marriage. :D

Didn't work out so well for the two women who I was nice guy too.

You had to post them, didn't you?

Lucky Gracelander. He was the only one that got that cool lime green griptonite logo, prolly because he was the only one to get an XXL. That griptonite logo is new, I've never seen that before.

Mark,

If you decide to do this again.. or atleast know how I can place more orders. I know of atleast 5 guys who would want a pair. If not more. Let me know. :cheers:

The whole thing was kind of silly because we really didn't save that much. I was hoping to talk the seller into selling me a bunch for like $10 each, but she'd only go as low as $16. Plus shipping. Still - the retail is $40 or $50 so we can't complain too much. :)

She has whatever size you want and she'll sell you as many as you want if you message her. Knock yourself out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300184315951&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D300184315951%26fvi%3D1

• 2 months later...

Archived