Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any News Regarding the 3rd QB for this weekend?

skinfan2k

Any News Regarding the 3rd QB for this weekend and the upcoming weeks. We do have 2 Old QBs and you never know. Would ARE handle the responsbility in this matter? Have the skins auditioned anyone or brought anyone to Redskins park for tryouts? Are the Coaches planning to use only 2 Qbs this week?

I thought this was the case for emergency QB but not if he is listed as the WR

Yeah, I think you're right - the "emergency QB" notation is used so that the QB can dress and play without being on the "active" list.

EDIT: Yeah - Rod Gardner was our "emergency QB" also at one point, and played WR too.

here's a small answer....

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227242

I saw Jason Campbell today, he was assisted by crutches, he remains in a lot of pain.. Joe Gibbs said he doesn't know whether Campbell will have a chance to play again this season.. That decision may be made by tomorrow to determine if the Skins want to add another QB or different player to the roster and place Campbell on IR..

Yeah, I think you're right - the "emergency QB" notation is used so that the QB can dress and play without being on the "active" list.

EDIT: Yeah - Rod Gardner was our "emergency QB" also at one point, and played WR too.

Rod Gardner??? Did he play WR? Sorry, just never noticed him :D

Archived