Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last Game VS Dallas ...

Optimus Primeskins

Ok so I know it's a little premature but I have a great feeling about the next 2 weeks , but then there's Dallas ..

If your Wade Phillips, what do you do ?

Play Romo sits to pee for a quarter and make sure the offense is running smoothly ?

Play Romo sits to pee the whole game because its Dallas Redskins and they don't want to be the reason we get in the playoffs ? Not to mention the chance of playing us again which they would NOT want ....

It's such a big rivarly what do you all think wade will do ?

:dallasuck

My good feeling is im a Redskins fan and should there really be any other reason ?

Also because I feel like this team has a shot to beat any NFC East team because when we play each other records are thrown out the window , its anyone's game ...

And the Minnesota Vikings can be beat by stopping the running game ... something I feel we are strong at .... THATS WHY !

I really think at this point winning and losing is kinda the same thing. The win just keeps out hopes up for the next week, a loss ends the whole season then and there. Done.

I wanna pad our stats. Get CP over the 1,000 yard mark and a few TDs, Get Moss and Cooley and ARE a few TDs. Get the D some sacks and INTs. Give us some highlight reel to watch. I hate these close games where we have about 5 plays a game worth watching.

For me, I really am thinking about this Giants game. We really need to win it big time and I think that we can. The way that they played against the Eagles on Sunday didn't really impress me. Their pass defense is suspect and Eli is inconsistent. If we apply the game plan defensively that we did to the Bears game, I think that we will win. If we try and run all the time behind the banged up offensive line, we are going to be in a world of trouble, because that is really playing into the Giants strengths.

THE BACKUP BOWL 2007, BRAD JOHNSON VERSUS TODD COLLINS!!!

WILL BRAD BE ABLE TO EXACT REVENGE ON THE TEAM THAT REPLACED HIM (oh so wisely) WITH JEFF GEORGE?!!!

WHY SO MANY QBs WITH FOUR LETTER NAMES?!!

SAME BAT TIME. SAME BAT SUNDAY. SEE YOU THEN.

Seriously, I'd hoped to mark up 12/30 as a W, but Brad can still play. Don't expect to see any Romo sits to pee. 'Boys have tiebreaker over Green Bay.

Brunell maybe, but not having campbell will hurt us.

You guys are going to see the real Todd Collins. this guy is a bum.

Whoa there Debbie Downer, I guess the bears game was the "fake" Todd Collins. Even in preseason the guy straight owned. I look forward to him being the QB this week. I think Jason will be great someday, but maybe Todd is just what we need right now.

Archived