Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sites to download Redskins games?

iMeast

I was looking to download some of the Redskins games from this season. I missed 2 (Giants and Lions) and would like to catch those as well as just having the season for collecting purposes, kind of like the Redskins 2007 Season Box Set or something.

If you know of any good torrent sites that specialize in Football please let me know. I would go to Demonoid but it is dead. :-(

Thanks!

I have both games still in my utorrent program. The Giants game shows seeding through thepiratebay and is being downloaded. I admit I don't fully understand torrents. It shows the seeds at 0(3) and the peers at 2(5). The Lions game was through demonoid and shows that it is seeding but at seeds

0(0) and peers at 0(0). I'll be glad to leave the utorrent program open until you can get the games. I don't have a clue how the get the Lions game to a tracker.

I have both games still in my utorrent program. The Giants game shows seeding through thepiratebay and is being downloaded. I admit I don't fully understand torrents. It shows the seeds at 0(3) and the peers at 2(5). The Lions game was through demonoid and shows that it is seeding but at seeds

0(0) and peers at 0(0). I'll be glad to leave the utorrent program open until you can get the games. I don't have a clue how the get the Lions game to a tracker.

Your Giants game wont finish. 0(3) means that 3 seeders are available, but 0 you are downloading from 0.

RocketSkinsCity Maybe if I can't get/find them on tenyards I will see if I can get them from you.

I went to the forum named Washington Redskins and see nothing on there. Do I need to get a login to see the torrents I know some sites hide them unless you have a login.

I use Azureus. I know in Azureus you can right click on the user downloading your torrent and set the speed if you want to do so. I am not sure about utorrent. Thanks for seeding for me it is much appreciated.

I was just thinking that it might be good to watch a game in which Sean Taylor is playing in. Sad times

It looks like some of the torrents do not work anymore. Anything that was hosted on Demonoid is not dead apparently. I try to download the Lions vs. Redskins and I get a connection error, but anything from a different host connects fine.

Anybody have the Lions or Dolphins games they would like to up to a torrent site?

• 2 years later...

Archived