Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we should sign Bob Sanders in the offseason!

michael_33

He would really make our defense tougher against the run...

Not sure how much he will cost,but the Colts have quite a few FA's they will not be able to keep at the end of the season...

This would also allow us to draft a DL/OL 1st round stud...

Then maybe grab a big WR or CB in the 2nd round... :2cents:

Anyone agree?

Note:I'm not saying we should go after 4 or 5 guys and do the ole' "win the FA Superbowl" crap...1 or 2 guys would be fine by me...I just want Sanders to be 1 of them...

I know we can't replace Taylor,but Sanders would definately fill an obvious hole that we have right now!He's also pretty darn fast too! :2cents:

Dude, you have the least cap room in the NFL.

How are you going to pay him?

Are you coming to gloat here or was your board too full of Bandwagon fans that used to be cheering for the Colts and Bears? That cap bug will catch up with you sooner or later after you get your precious ring for Moss, Stallworth, and A.D.Thomas

Not sure how much he will cost,but the Colts have quite a few FA's they will not be able to keep at the end of the season...

Anyone agree?

Note:I'm not saying we should go after 4 or 5 guys and do the ole' "win the FA Superbowl" crap...1 or 2 guys would be fine by me...I just want Sanders to be 1 of them...

I know we can't replace Taylor,but Sanders would definately fill an obvious hole that we have right now!He's also pretty darn fast too! :2cents:

Yeah, dude, sure. I bet the Colts can't wait to get rid of this guy. :rolleyes:

Anyone agree?

Yeah, and if there was one single FA that they'd keep it would be Sanders. No other player not named Manning is more important to that squad.

Like I said before in another thread like this **** Bob Sanders. The guy has never played a full 16 games in his short career(never). That means he won't last tht much longer in the pros! Plus if you look at his stats he really is only average! People just recognize him because he plays for the colts! So like I said **** Bob Sanders, now shut this dumb thread down please!

Archived