Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Vikings game get Flexed?

mdskins75

At the very least it is probably a 4:15 game. A couple reasons this game gets bumped. Vikes play Bears on Monday night and this would give them more time. Could pretty much be a mini playoff game IF we beat Giants. Looking at the schedule that week there is no other noteworthy game other than Giants at Bills.

The NFL has to make decision by this Tuesday.. i think so if they are looking at the best matchup then this game has a very good shot at being moved to 8:15. They can't wait to see if we beat NY but have to roll the dice. I think we play Sunday night two weeks in a row and i don't think there is any rule that stops that from happening.

I hope that it will. Unfortunately, the coverage will be similar to the Eagles game except that this time they'll be sweating over Adrian Peterson. Since this is a crucial game for the wildcard spot, I'm sure they'll be willing to move the Bucs vs. 49ers game.

I hope that it will. Unfortunately, the coverage will be similar to the Eagles game except that this time they'll be sweating over Adrian Peterson. Since this is a crucial game for the wildcard spot, I'm sure they'll be willing to move the Bucs vs. 49ers game.

At least hyping Adrian Peterson would be justified.

The dude is a beast.

MNF hyping McNabb that night was sickening though.

Yeah i think they need to decide by Tuesday. I just don't see how this game isn't a Sunday nighter? Basically a potential playoff game in week 16 as long as we beat New York and i know that is a very big if. NFL has to make decision by Tuesday and i don't see how any other game takes priority over this.

At least hyping Adrian Peterson would be justified.

The dude is a beast.

MNF hyping McNabb that night was sickening though.

You know i actually enjoy watching Peterson. He is a star he definitely is fun to watch. Now mcnabb is defintely past tense. There is not much star left in him and i would think it's hard to hype him at this point. The eagles have to be even less primetime next year. Mcnabb another year older, they are clearly a team that is on the decline.

yeah, there certainly aren't any other good games that week.

Miami @ NE maybe cause we know Madden sucks Brady's dick, though NE might be past the night game limit. Houston @ Indy maybe (its a stretch) but the biggest competitor is Green Bay @ Chicago.

Who knows, WASH @ MIN it could be...

Last I checked we're fans, not players.

Correct. But we are fans of a 6-7 team that is on the outside looking in...

Don't get me wrong I want to win the next three games as much as the next "FAN", but even a "FAN" has to keep some perspective of where his team sits.

Archived