Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need 2 tickets for the Redskins vs cowboys game

GOSKINS_08

For tickets to a Cowboys vs. Redskins game you are going to have to pay high dollar ... unless you find a season ticket holder that just wants a Redskins fan to have them. Good luck.

You might want to wait a few weeks as well. If the Skins lose I am sure they might start getting cheaper ...

I've tried craiglist and ebay. Are there any other options or people on this board that would sell skins vs cowboys tickets that are not crazily marked up. PM please, if you can help a brother out. I'm trying to get tickets for my gf and I as a Xmas gift.

My gf was suppose to go to the game with her roommate who promised her a ticket since my gf got her roommate an internship with my gf's dad's work. Well anyways her roommate instead is going to the game with this other guy instead of with her.She is kinda upset just b/c you know she helped her roommate out and now she is not coming through with her promise.

I'm not telling this sob story for smypathy or anything its just ive kinda been put into a bind here. I'm just trying to be the nice guy here so everyone is happy instead of just making the roommate look like the ***** that she is.

For tickets to a Cowboys vs. Redskins game you are going to have to pay high dollar ... unless you find a season ticket holder that just wants a Redskins fan to have them. Good luck.

You might want to wait a few weeks as well. If the Skins lose I am sure they might start getting cheaper ...

I know im going to have to pay more than face value, and im fine with that..But im not going to pay $200 for a ticket thats $65-$79 face value.

What are you looking to spend?

Probably no more than $150 a ticket.

Anyone????

The best I can suggest is to buy seperately on StubHub. If you absolutely have to sit together then this won't be a good idea.

I was able to get two lower level tickets for about $175 a piece by buying one at a time. I was able to get sections fairly close to each other. When you buy two together, they usually run around $250-$325 a piece.

Sometimes you just have to mix and match.

Archived