Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Pukes and Giants!!!

REEM10

49ers already losing by a TD. Not looking good for them, haha.

Well, all we have to really do there is stay within one game on minnesota going into that game, because if we win, we would obviously have a tiebreaker. Im not too worried about a san fran loss today, more concerned about us taking care of business the next two weeks in this situation.

Well, all we have to really do there is stay within one game on minnesota going into that game, because if we win, we would obviously have a tiebreaker. Im not too worried about a san fran loss today, more concerned about us taking care of business the next two weeks in this situation.
Yeah, I agree. But the more losses our competition has, the better it is for us :)

Gints beating the Eagles helps us, but Eagles beating the Gints would've helped us, too.

Had they won today, the Eagles still would have dropped at least one of their three remaining games...just because they would have.

Had the Gints lost today, then to us next week, they would've been one game ahead of us going into week 16, but assuming we win out (yeah, I know, big IF), we would've finished the season with a better conference record (7-5, versus 6-6 for NY). NY finishes the year against Buffalo and New England, and you know that they'll drop at least one of those. Again, assuming we win out, we'd have finished ahead of NY, because even if we both finished 9-7 and split the head-to-head, we'd have the conference record tie-breaker and the #5 wild card spot, assuming everyone else who needed to lose lost.

But now there's no chance of that, because at worst NY will finish with the same conference record as us.

Oh well. At least the Iggles are done, for all intents and purposes.

']Hmmm' date=' how did the Giants win help the Redskins?[/quote']

That's what I was thinking.

While on one hand it's always great to not have Philthy win, it also means that we are apparently only going to be playing for one of the two wild card spots as opposed to being in it for either one of them at season's end!

I would rather have seen the Buzzards win. I'm not worried about them winning too many more games.

Archived