Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collins Did His Job

Trueblue

Collins just did his job, nothing more. Him playing well didn't prove that Campbell can't play or is not a quality starter. Neither does it prove that collins is the second coming of a young Kurt Warner. No need to start ripping campbell up. Even if Collins leds us to the playoff this year it Campbell job next year. Only now we know that we have a quality back-up that can come in and play if needed. We don;t need to start a debate over who should be the starter because CAmpbell is the starter and is much more talented than Collins. To me he needs them to give him better play calling, make a decision over what kind of offense we are really going to run, and Saunders needs to have more faith in him to give him more to work with or move on. Haven't posted in a long time but I have been reading the post and really enjoy the forum. I used to post on the AOL website for the skins but this board is alot better more Info and better discussion on the skins.

I agree with what you guys are saying but what if he remains consistent, leading us to the playoffs and having a nice pre-season next year?

You never know...

They might put him in front of Campbell just because of the experience.

Doesn't Campbell lead QBs in fumbles?

Starting Collins pushes the team back YEARS. We as fans have gotten tired of losing (and understandibly so) but we cannot continue to look for the "quick fix". Sure, Collins can run the offense, but for how long? He's old, and will definatly start regressing. Campbell is our future. He's still young and makes mistakes characteristic of a YOUNG player. Give him the time in this offense that Collins has had and I think we'll be pleasantly rewarded.

First off, let me say that I am an avid JC supporter, and think that when hes healthy, hes the starter, and should be.

But lets be serious here, Collins did far more than his job. Give some credit where credit is due, and Collins certainly deserves alot. He came in cold(hows not playing for 3 years...), and simply lights it up with a 144 QB rating and over 10 ypa. He did far more than his job.

Criticize people when they deserve it(constructively...), and praise people when they deserve it. Its a simple thing that most people dont seem to understand.

i agree he did do more than his job backups manage but he did way better than manage but im with the op campell is our guy i hope to see him back in the playoffs cuz well be there lets stop argueing iver this and be happy we have a good back up who can win us games ok lets hope he can lead us to some victories and into the playoffs geesh are u guys fans or haters hes a redskin be happy!!!!

JC is the future.

However, if TC proves himself golden, I don't see any reason why we should not start him next year. So what if JC plays a few games less -- he will still be developing into a better quarterback, while TC wins games for us.

I believe JC will be great one day. But really, I don't see any real reason for getting him banged up, if TC can show greatness and win games for us. LET him.

Jason will be there for us, sooner or later.

Archived