Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News-Press.com: Stories guarded,Taylor suspects hard to gauge

SWFLSkins

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071209/COLUMNISTS02/712090415/1018/COLUMNISTS

___________________________-

Some thoughts on the pending outcome of the trials, including why the shooter was lucky to be 17 and that it helps his accomplices in thier pending sentences and trials.

ok, i hate when people speculate without all the information.

but i cant help but question if the 17 year old took credit for the shooting to boost his rep cuz he figured he would get tried as a juvenile. once they were all apprehended, what did he have to lose by saying he was the shooter.

Unreal! This F***in pig Mills is saying this low life piece of dung was protecting himself from a Machete wielding Taylor. Hello these dirtbags broke into his house. I guess if ST had lopped off their heads he'd be guilty of Murder. I don't have guns but if you break into my home you'll have a Louisville slugger indention on your forehead...rest assured

And these kids aren't as "hood" as they tried to portray, they had every opportunity to make a life for themselves.

The amazing part is two of them were QBs-or supposedly leaders on the field at one time.

ok, i hate when people speculate without all the information.

Yeah that how they are selling papers these days.

but i cant help but question if the 17 year old took credit for the shooting to boost his rep cuz he figured he would get tried as a juvenile. once they were all apprehended, what did he have to lose by saying he was the shooter.

Good point and who knows, but maybe a gunpowder residue was found or the actual weapon with his prints.

I love how they portray the killers as using their gun in self defense against a machete-wielding Taylor....excuse me but didn't they kick in the bedroom door before Taylor even got to it and shot two shots? please im so sick of the media

Yeah that was defense attorney that maybe was taken out of context, not to say that all that he said was up and up. But really his point is mute, you can not be in someones home uninvited with a gun and shoot them in self-defense, let alone at 2;30AM. The courts and any jurors would laugh themselves into a bathroom break. Same for below,...VVVVVV

Unreal! This F***in pig Mills is saying this low life piece of dung was protecting himself from a Machete wielding Taylor. Hello these dirtbags broke into his house. I guess if ST had lopped off their heads he'd be guilty of Murder. I don't have guns but if you break into my home you'll have a Louisville slugger indention on your forehead...rest assured

This lawyer quote bugs the crud out of me...you have the right to defend your household and family regardless.

"It's not like he pumped six bullets into the guy's heart,'' Mills says." It was arguably a defense shot from a guy being attacked with a machete."

Archived