Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool Sean Taylor #21 T-Shirts and more in Redskins Stores, Redskins.com

Deadhook

Sorry if this is a repost (likely), but I picked up a cool Taylor T-Shirt (PIC BELOW) in the Redskins store (Montgomery Mall) today. I know they have it online, didn't know it was in the stores though, so if you go and want one...definately worth it. $17 but all proceeds go to the ST Fund. The odd thing was that it was on a rack, in the back of the store with out being displayed at all anywhere. Had I not dug through the rack I would not have known they were there.

Just thought it'd be worth posting in case anyone was interested and because it goes to such a good cause.

The shirt itself is very cool, the numbers (21's) on front and back as well as the "TAYLOR" across the shoulders are actually this pseudo-jersey material printed on the shirt and it's actually a nice, quality, heavy-duty White T-shirt. The cool Jersey-esque feel of the 21's and TAYLOR was a real nice touch and absolutely sold me!

FROM REDSKINS.COM:

"The Redskins will donate profits from the sale of all Sean Taylor merchandise purchased in stores or at Redskins.com to the Sean Taylor Memorial Trust Fund."

R200A_Taylor-S-S-Tee.jpg

TTYY.jpg

21 - Played the game like it was meant to be played. Misunderstood Warrior, Redskin to the core. Thanks Sean!

Archived