Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People on Personals, I just don't get it...

Romo the Great

[/venting]

I felt bored one day and I started looking at Yahoo! Personals to see if there are hot girls in my area who is seeking physical only relationship with a male companion. Unfortunately, I failed to find any, but I learned a lot of other things.

One thing I learned was that people were such hypocrites that it's not even funny.

I was looking at this cute girl who describes her self as 'open-minded,' willing to try anything, is only seeking Catholic Caucasian males...

Are you serious? There is nothing wrong with seeking certain types, but how the hell does somoene who is 'open-minded' have a criteria like that? I would expect her to be OPEN-#$%&ing-MINDED!

I don't get it, why is she narrowing her search to that type?

FALSE -#$%^ing- ADVERTISING FOLKS!

Then this other girl (decent looking) describes herself as 'the nicest thing god ever made' and then goes on to say that she hates shy guys and guys who "don't get down to business..."

What a horrible time I had browsing that website.

Anyways, that is just a small sample of what I saw.

[/end venting]

[/venting]

to see if there are hot girls in my area who is seeking physical only relationship with a male companion.

Then this other girl ........goes on to say that she hates guys who "don't get down to business..."

That girls sounds just like your type - what's wrong with her ? :)

Maybe I was a lil' harsh. I had a friend who went on a personals board and was Mr. nice guy and got hardly any hits. When he was totally honest and put it out there that all he wanted was to do the nasty, he was seeing 2 or 3 girls a week. After a month or so of it, he was done.

I just know that I couldn't do it. You live in NY, there a millions of girls there.

Sounds like you are desperate. If you need personlas to get w/ a women then the deperation phase has already set in.

This is one of the more silly posts I've seen on this site. Don't get me wrong, it helps to have a varied source but the bar is not going to be much better and lots of people don't work in environments where easy and normal (thus giving people a chance to get to know someone before dating) contact with available and viable candidates can take place.

I met one girl who sold me shoes in a Macy's once and I met another girlfriend while I was guard at a museum in Michigan (but that was college) but my last job put me around a lot of married and or seeded-up broads. I don't feel like hanging out with people just to meet the people who they know, who might know people who know people. Waste of time, and I've had less success with being 'hooked up' than with my own pursuits. Frankly, I prefer meeting people who have no idea about me other than their contact with me. THEN, you can let 'worlds collide,' when there's a comfort level.

But yeah, if you're seeking 'physical only/mainly' then you may want to go elsewhere or save up ;)

Anyways, even the online game has changed. Used to get all kinds of fly girls off it now even the muggs get enough attention to blow up their ego well beyond a level commensurate with their beauty and brains.

"my last job put me around a lot of married and or seeded-up broads." quoted from Ghost of Gibbs Mcpimpin

I think this may be a lil' on the stupid side my friend. But you are right, some people may need the internet to meet people and I responded by saying I may have been a lil' harsh.

I just know, that it is not hard to meet people. I have that personality. I enjoy meeting new people. I have never felt the need to go on personals and I sensed desperation in his post. I could be wrong, but when you appear desperate to a woman, you got no chance.

Bschurm,

Yeah, I edited my post because I saw you thought you overstated it. I agree with you on his 'search for sex' that if THAT is your goal, you are going to have a hard time and it will smack of some level of desperation unless you can show pics of your six pack and handsome grill (and your high income lol.)

Basically, I overreacted as I was talking more about real courtship (of a kind) as compared to hunting for ass.

And you are right that they can smell desperation and it's almost a guaranteed fragrance of failure. :)

My buddy up in NYC has taken down tons of chicks on match.com. I told him how much of a loser he was and then he sent me a few pictures of the girls from their match.com site. He also sent additional visual confirmation with some pictures that were taken when he was out with one of them. This girl was at least an 8... Nice body, cute face. I think it's a little wierd if you're looking for your future wife on there but I see no problem with it if you're just using it as an additional avenue to get laid. I checked out the site in Va Beach and the girls were all busted... I guess it's different in NYC.

Ok well to be honest, not even internet will help me. Let's just put it that way.

Unless I am spoon-fed a relationship, I don't see me with anyone.

Look, when you go grocery shopping walk around the store w/ a huge smile on your face. This is probably one of the gretaest places to pick up women, at least for me.

The game can be difficult my man but whenever you go out, carry a smile. That goes a looooooooooooooong way!

are there any of those left ???

Don't think so. You either gotta start before they become un-classy (sometime in the high school range) and stick with that. However, most guys these days don't wanna marry their high school sweetheart since they want to move around in college.

Once they go to college, most are a lost cause. The few who aren't, well, they always have a line of guys, and I cannot blame them cause usually those are decent guys so it works out.

Afterwards, the girls became jaded and have an even higher guard. THey also experience working after college and fully living on their own.

Point is, you want a classy girl, either start off strong in high school with one and risk not getting to screw others, or you gotta wait until some point in that 25-30 range (becomes later and later as time goes), before you find that they are becoming classy again.

Just a caveat, this is a general trend, I do not intend to offend any of the (few) female members on extremeskins who are in the age ranges I mentioned.

On a side note, it makes me respect Taylor even more for sticking with his high school gf all through college, I mean, Miami has gotta have some of the best talent around. RIP.

Romo sits to pee,

There's a classified section on ES - why don't you put a personal ad on there and find a Redskin Fan that likes to put out ?

Ok, I have been willing to help this guy out if possible, but judging by his username, he is a pukes fan and you should not wish him on any unsuspecting Redskin fan! Shame on you Mickalino!

Archived