Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#53 Does he still have it?

brandymac27

I love him, and I think he has done great despite injuries. However, I don't think he will be here next year because of his contract/cap space. If he stays, it will be because of serious restructuring. He's going to have to take a pay cut whether he stays or goes though. The injuries are just piling up, but I definitely think the guy still has a lot left in him.

Who cares about media attention?

Serially.

He had a dislocated left elbow at one point and a nagging hamstring injury, missing 4 games. It took him 1 game to get back to speed.

But MW is back to his old 'tear 'em up' ways.

And what is this? Bash the Auburn Boys Weekend on ES? Leave my AU boys alone!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Serially.

He had a dislocated left elbow at one point and a nagging hamstring injury, missing 4 games. It took him 1 game to get back to speed.

But MW is back to his old 'tear 'em up' ways.

Cereally.

He was rushing the edge very well thursday night. Once he's 100% I'd say opposing offenses better watch they asses :)

Thanks 4 the pic Georgia. Unfortunately, I had to watch the game on nfl.com, and missed half of it b/c the damn commntators would'nt show the game.

Oh that stinks. Well that's an old pic I googled of his classic jump, but he did several of them on Thursday night after each of his monstrous tackles. He had 4 tackles, 1 assist and 1 sack.

Fortunately, we bought the NFL Network after realizing the Comcast schmucks took it off our plan, and we bought every sports channel we could, so we could get anything Redskins, as living in the Baltimore area sometimes they don't show the Skins game for Baltimore county and it really bites. We pay 188 bucks a month for cable & internet, live one hour from our team and can't watch them on TV sometimes. I feel for ya--we had to watch it on the internet one week.

Archived