Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would our record be if TC had started the whole season

cnhnyy

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

this thread will be more appropriate after we see what happens next game.

Also, while I don't think COllins would have thrown those INT's against Dallas and Tampa in the end, I do think he would have lost other games where Campbell's scrambling ability moved the chains.

im not sure but but this is only based on the game i saw last night. Collins seems to have better vision. he finds the open receivers. he THREW down the middle (thank GOD!). he released the ball much faster than CAMPBELL. has a quicker release! above all, it seems like he knows Saunders offense. oh and the way collins stepped in last night when they blitzed. that was awsome to see.

LIsten, i like Campbell. Ive always praised him but based on what he has done this yr and last night, it seems like Campbell doesnt fully understand sauders Offense. his wind up is too long, campbell rarely throw down the MIDDLE (i cant emphazise this enough). And it seems like he doesnt have that great of a vision.

i cant make my decision based on one game but based on this one game, ive seems some clear distinctions between campbell and collins. this is the same offense Campbell has been playing all yr with and collins comes in and makes a clear difference in our offense.

Like ive said, i dont know if we coudlve won a few more games or not but Campbell has been exposed in my boook.

This is a joke, right?

You are really not being that fickle to say that a QB who has been a back-up for his entire career would have led this team to the playoffs, right?

Are you saying that every coach who has judged TC a back-up since the mid-1990s is wrong? Based on 3 quarters, against a 5-7 team?

I'm all for TC and I hope he continues to play well, but JC is the QB of the future and I think you all know that, but are just frustrated at our bad fortune this season.

im not sure but but this is only based on the game i saw last night. Collins seems to have better vision. he finds the open receivers. he THREW down the middle (thank GOD!). he released the ball much faster than CAMPBELL. has a quicker release! above all, it seems like he knows Saunders offense. oh and the way collins stepped in last night when they blitzed. that was awsome to see.

LIsten, i like Campbell. Ive always praised him but based on what he has done this yr and last night, it seems like Campbell doesnt fully understand sauders Offense. his wind up is too long, campbell rarely throw down the MIDDLE (i cant emphazise this enough). And it seems like he doesnt have that great of a vision.

i cant make my decision based on one game but based on this one game, ive seems some clear distinctions between campbell and collins. this is the same offense Campbell has been playing all yr with and collins comes in and makes a clear difference in our offense.

Like ive said, i dont know if we coudlve won a few more games or not but Campbell has been exposed in my boook.

TC has one bad game (but I hope not) and you all will scream "Put him back to 2nd string where he's been his entire career and where he belongs!!"

TC has one bad game (but I hope not) and you all will scream "Put him back to 2nd string where he's been his entire career and where he belongs!!"

Of course we will. Isn't that what we do? We are the best hindsight visionaries in the world! :)

Of course we will. Isn't that what we do? We are the best hindsight visionaries in the world! :)

We are armchair coaches!

Seriously though, Collins isn't bad. What I saw of him in preseason was a QB who moved the ball down the field and usually came away with some points.

I'm not in favor of him over Campbell, but maybe this is the spark we needed to finally start winning some games.

ONE GAME!! Does anyone remember after the Jets game when plenty of people on ES were ready to crown Suisham as our franchise kicker?? We had finally found the one to last us for a long time?? Yea, that was ONE GAME too.

Anyway, I'm very interested to see what TC will do for us in the coming weeks, but let's remember that we've only seen him play in one game.

ONE GAME!!!

Ok, I'm done saying one game now. Oops, maybe not

listen pal. im not saying collins is the better QB or should be replacing JC. all im saying is based on what i saw last night, he seem to have better understanding of saunders system. not only that but he has a quicker release, THROWS down the middle, and seem to have better vision. this is the same offense JC has played with all yr. collins didnt go in there last night and all of a sudden, we had better receivers or better O line. i went to all Redskins game this yr , i see the entire field. there has been so many times where receivers were open and JC doesnt see them. when JC gets pressured, he steps out wide, runs horinzontally and tries to throw down the sideline. JC doesnt seem to know how to step in. it is what is. Yeah, sure JC has a better arm but JC also seems inconsistent on those short passes. Could it be his huge wind up? who knows but like ive said, it is what it is. My eyes dont lie. just telling it like is pal.

Archived