Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ol' #28 does is again with an insightful take on last night

k_ray

This man never ceases to amaze me. He really puts into perspective how important last night's win was to our great Redskins as people, not just players. I think we can all relate to the importance of succeeding at work vs. at home and the conflict when the two intermingle. Well said #28, well said. Check it out...

http://www.darrellgreen.com/for_the_fans/darrell_blog.html

Don't click on his link - I could be wrong, but it looks like a spam setup.
I think the OP just copied a link from his e-mail or something ... doesn't look like anything malicious.

In any case, Darrell Green is a blind homer. :silly:

It's not a spam.

Sorry - edited my previous post. I just got some funky messages from my work firewall, and a logon script when I went to it, which made me nervous.

Redirect links are often used for spam or viruses....sad, but these days I have to err on the side of caution. I wasn't trying to call you out.

BTW, is this blog REALLY Darrell Green's? Cause, wow..

And, like many of you, I too am getting impatient with all this losing. BUT, let me drop three little thoughts for you to think about:

[...]

Third, just a little reminder: Spurrier and Schotenheimer. Need I say more?!

He's straight up calling out coaches now! Kind of reminds me of Tiki Barber, lol.

What was?

Nothing. It was a mistake - his link didn't go directly to the website, and since he only had 3 posts, I put out a warning that it might be a link for spam or spreading viruses. Turns out it was completely innocent, but I erred on the side of caution and gave a direct link to DG's site. I probably should not have been so brazen (though I did qualify myself saying I might be mistaken), but I didn't want to take a chance on the ES community getting struck with a virus. The OP did NOTHING malicious, nothing really wrong, but I freaked when I had a logon script and some wierd error msgs pop up when I followed the link he posted. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

Archived