Extremeskins

This just in: Aikman praises Cowboys

tr1

Will Todd Collins be our Jeff Garcia  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Will Todd Collins be our Jeff Garcia

• Yes
    • No

Just for kicks, I did a search on this WeOwnYou person you keep referring to. I'll just say that more search returns were about you accusing other people for being this person than actual posts by anyone going by this name.
Most of those other posters tr1 was accusing of being We, turned out to be him under other user names.:2cents:

Most of those other posters tr1 was accusing of being We, turned out to be him under other user names.:2cents:

Well that's good to know, thanks! I'm not sure why anybody would do that, but then again, I'm still trying to figure out why a 52 year old man acts the way he does.

Well that's good to know, thanks! I'm not sure why anybody would do that, but then again, I'm still trying to figure out why a 52 year old man acts the way he does.
He earned the title Mr. ATN for a reason! Tr1 writes nothing but positives regarding the Redskins and negatives regarding the Cowboys. How can ya hate him for that? :whoknows:

He is one of the reasons so many Cowboy fans (you included) are posting in ATN.:2cents:

Just for kicks, I did a search on this WeOwnYou person you keep referring to. I'll just say that more search returns were about you accusing other people for being this person than actual posts by anyone going by this name.

But just so you know, I'm not out to cause you any trouble. I'm just playing along with your schtick. It's all good to me. I do hope you find some better material to work with though. Texas? Troy Aikman? Come on, man...you can do better than that!

Please, put me on ignore.

No more stalking, okay? :laugh:

I visited Google...which took me over to that thread. Care to comment on the that thread?

Thanks again for illustrating you really do care what Cowboy fans think. Since you asked so nicely, I somewhat agree with your statements. Does Aikman or any top-notch game analyst put aside homeristic thoughts to keep their job. Sure. If you are a studio analyst like Emmitt or Irvin you might be able to get away with continuous "overly biased" pro-Cowboy comments. However, it would not go over as well if you are trying to work yourself up & then maintain being a networks #1 game analyst if you are ridiculously biased for one team and bad mouth the various other rivals of that team. All top-notch announcers will check their biases to maintain the quality of their work and by that their job.

Romo sits to pee is an illusion. Put him behind a line that isn't having a combined career year, and you'll see what I mean.

Danny White II.

I'll be watching. :)

Yeah note to the Cowboys, if you give up 27 points a game in the NFL, you are lucky, not great. Someone will eventually beat them before the year is out and that might very well be the Redskins.

If that helps you...

If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be worried about the Giants this week and leave it at that. I'm surprised to see the number of ESers overlooking that game.

But whatever. As far as the upcoming Cowboys-Redskins game goes, the Redskins have already proven that they can hang in a game. But their problem, as it has been all year, they usually end up beating themselves. The Cowboys have played a lot of teams like that this year and have become undaunted by these type of teams. I see no evidence that this year's rematch is going to be any different.

If that helps you...

If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be worried about the Giants this week and leave it at that. I'm surprised to see the number of ESers overlooking that game.

But whatever. As far as the upcoming Cowboys-Redskins game goes, the Redskins have already proven that they can hang in a game. But their problem, as it has been all year, they usually end up beating themselves. The Cowboys have played a lot of teams like that this year and have become undaunted by these type of teams. I see no evidence that this year's rematch is going to be any different.

But, but...they have the great Todd Collins at QB now!!!!:doh:

Archived