Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We must vote Portis for Pro Bowl

Mr. Sinister

Hey, I was reading a list of all the pro bowl balloting going on, and it seems like the running backs for the NFC are going to be Peterson(agree) Westbrook(agree), and MARION BARBER...(WTF?) Now I have absolutely lost my mind. Its bad enough that Roy Williams, perhaps the most overhyped safety in NFL history, could make it back after a subpar season , but Marion Barber? Are you kidding me. This guy is'nt even a starter on his own team, and has worse stats than Portis. All of us here at Extremeskins must find a way to stop this from happening. I say that every single one of us should put out a vote for CP at least 10 times a day, so that way Barber does'nt make it. I know CP has struggled somewhat this year, but that should'nt keep him from going to Hawaii, because he at least has two 100 yard games, and one in which he almost rushed for 2 Benjamins. We also must vote Portis in because of one little nasty fact that the national media loves to bring up about the Danny and the Skins FO; every former pro bowler that the Skins have signed since 2000 has yet to make another Pro Bowl. We can make this happen. All it takes is a little determination.:)

dude, Barber is a beast. Even tho he is a cowpuke give him his respect.

leads the league in broken tackles

He has nearly 800 yards rushing. average 4.9 a rush.

8 total TD's.

all this while splitting carries with that joke of a back, julius jones.

I wanna see CP go, he deserves it, but if barber goes instead... well he deserves it too

this isnt 2005 when Dunn got in while having less yards and waaaay less TD's

dude, Barber is a beast. Even tho he is a cowpuke give him his respect.

leads the league in broken tackles

He has nearly 800 yards rushing. average 4.9 a rush.

8 total TD's.

all this while splitting carries with that joke of a back, julius jones.

I wanna see CP go, he deserves it, but if barber goes instead... well he deserves it too

this isnt 2005 when Dunn got in while having less yards and waaaay less TD's

Barber is definitely a beast.

Barber has the talent to be in the Pro-Bowl, BUT, he damn sure doesn't belong in it by a long shot. Just goes to show just how being a Cowboy gets you in easily.

Obviously, you and D-DayMachine have not seen this guy play. He IS a beast. He runs harder than any back I have seen this year. If he was to somehow become a free agent, I would have no problem with us going after him, even if he is a freeking cowboy. This kid is straight nasty and definetly deserves going to the pro bowl. Like someone said earlier, there is no way I would start sorry ass JJ over him.

Next year for my fantasy team I may do something I've never done in all my 8 years of fantasy: Pick a cowboy for my RB. Don't get me wrong, I'm still voting for my boy CP. But don't trip, MB should go as well.

Archived