Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've held it in as long as I can (rant)

bigtommmy

Personally, I am ashamed of some of my fellow skins fans. You guys are so quick to jump on a new bandwagon,player,or coach. Lately,all I've heard is; get rid of Gibbs, start Todd Collins, I love Shawn Springs. What is going on?? We won one game and everybody is thinking Todd Collins is the second coming of Joe Montana...lol

Jason Campbell is a very good qb and is the future of our franchise, I think and Collins has been in the league forever, as a back up! He has more experience and may not get scared as easy,but not a better qb.

Gibbs has won us 3 superbowls and everybody is ready to send him out to pasture. It could be him,but I don't know. The team needs to work together better and get some freakin drive!!!

As far as Shawn Springs and others, weeks ago, people were bashing him, now they love him. Make up your minds....I love my Skins no matter what and I don't complain every week about someone new or jump on the bandwagon once they do good for one wk.

I think we all just need to have patience. Things will work out. Stick with your team through and through!

HTTR....HTST

:wave:

Mr. Boxerlover29, a Mr. Sarcasm is on line one...please pick up line 1...

LMAO...Thanks for clarifying that brother...no sarcasm here. I really thought you were serious...I can't believe that one went over my head...lol...well, I have heard some really dumb stuff on here lately, so u never know...glad someone on here has some brains today...lol

LMAO...Thanks for clarifying that brother...no sarcasm here. I really thought you were serious...I can't believe that one went over my head...lol...well, I have heard some really dumb stuff on here lately, so u never know...glad someone on here has some brains today...lol

Kind of a sad commentary about how this forum has become eh? You can't tell when someone is joking or just one of the many complete retards :laugh:

AMEN....I like to fuss about the Skins as much as anybody...no thats a lie, because so many on this board simply come on here to fuss and NEVER say anything good about the team. Only one thing I hate more than a Redskins loss is fair-weather fans that say decent things when the team is winning and ***** about shoe color/uniform color/jumbotron...etc. things that have nothing to do with us winning or losing!

Give me a break! The poor coaching decisions, bad game plans, penalties, turnovers, etc. No other coach/team could do a better job? Ok lets just start with something simple. How about knowing the rules. After that, how about knowing what your assistant coaches are doing. Not knowing you are going to start 10 guys is absurd .. ooops sorry I am not allowed to be critical!!

nope, just anything negative that is real dumb. Can't really define "dumb" but I know it when I see it and I know Bubba, Om and company do to ...

i.e. Collins is better Campbell, Portis is done, are receivers are too small, Gregg Willams sucks, etc. etc.

Thing is, what has Portis done, our receivers ARE too small, and how exactly has GW done with the 3rd down play calling this year.

Those points aren't as ignorant as you might hope them to be.

The folks on this board are great. I love reading the comments and opinons on both sides. IT'S ENTERTAINMENT! I come here to get away from Global Warming, War, illegal aliens, Hillary and working 60 hours a week ...

This board lit up with record numbers of people coming together when Sean Taylor was shot and killed. No matter how we finished in the past, no matter how we finish this year or in the future, I'll always be a Washington Redskins fan! (Unless they change the name). HTTR!!!!!!!!!

i don't care if someone wants to say that things are wrong with the redskins

i do care if someone says "todd collins is the qb of the future!!!! w00t!"

or "if we had bill cowher as a coach we would be in the superbowl"

i am tired of reading all the fairweather fans who have all these miraculous ways the redskins could be an overnight success

it doesn't work that way, learn it and shut up

EMPTY SEATS for four reasons.

1 - IT WAS COLD AS HELL.

2 - Ticket prices suck.

3 - Parking (leaving) is a NIGHTMARE.

4 - It was a Thursday night.

Ummm aren't you forgetting the most important reason? They were playing terrible football. I now have hope that TC is in charge! The schedule is a nightmare, but I now have some hope!!

Guest Rafterman
Over the past week, ES has averaged 6095 posts per day (9499 yesterday alone).

How many moderators do you figure it would take to effectively moderate thwe tone for that kind of traffic if, say, even just 1 in 10 posts included profanity, rudeness, etc? How about on a game day, when that number probably rises to closer to 4-5 in 10?

No message board of any appreciable size can really moderate the tone of the entirety of its membership. And frankly, if they tried, no one would want to be a part of it anyway.

When we were small (say under even 10,000 members) and moderating a few hundred posts a day, a handful of mods could do a pretty good job of setting the tone. At our size today, no chance ... we're largely just running around stamping out fires as they flare up.

Make no mistake, the community sets the tone now.

"Make no mistake, the community sets the tone now." :applause:

As well it should, as well it should.

Archived