Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice Win!!!

giants#1fan

Hey guys not here to talk smack. That was a good win I am glad that the bears were show for the frauds they are. That being said you guys have a few big games coming up. I honestly dont see you beating the Giants or Dallas w/out JC. Collins did good but he played against a poor defense. The Giants pulled out a lucky win in our 1st matchup but our team is totally different now. The only thing I do worry about w/ your d is Springs and after watching Landry last night that guy can hit and make some good plays. Honest opinions are appreciated. Good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks.

The 'skins are a beat up team on a lot of levels. They can win, but they have to do almost everything right. We are down half our offensive line and half our secondary. We're playing with starting receivers who haven't practiced or have been out much of the year and we just lost our starting qb. That being said, I think we have a chance, but it will be very hard against a good Giants' team

*The-Rock sits down to type his reply*

HOW BOUT ELI MANNING, BIIIZZZZACCHH?!?

[Conscience]:No wait, don't do it he's a good one, thank him for showing up with props on our victory

BUT HE SAID WERE NOT GONNA WIN WITHOUT JASON CAMPBELL!!!

[Conscience]: Don't worry, even if he's right Eli Manning will throw 2-3 INT's in a home loss in the 1st round like usual!

OH...

*Switches to nice mode*

Thanks for the props on the win. Should be a tough battle next week!

:)

You are right the gnats are a different team from the first time we met. The 1st game was early in the season where historically the gnats win some lucky games. The 2nd game is at the end of the season where historically the gnats self destruct.

Those or the two big differences i see.

Yes I have to admit they do have there 2nd half collapses but so far they are looking good this year. Other than Eli. Man I wish he could just be consistent and we would be a pretty good team. Our d is pretty much keeping us in games. I think it will be a hard fought game as long as they can protect Collins. Final Gints 28 Skins 21.

Well, the 'Skins haven't historically done well at Giants Stadium. That alone worries me. One thing in our favor is that Tiki's gone. At least we won't have to watch him put up yet another 200+ yard game.

This game will probably come down to the 'Skins pass protection vs. the Giants' pass rush. Our pass protection has really stunk the last 2 weeks. So, obviously the Giant's pass rush has to be a major concern. One thing everyone says about Todd Collins is that he makes his reads much faster than Campbell. He knows where the hot rout is at all times. Of course he's less mobile than Campbell, but perhaps his quick decision making will help limit the pass rush.

Hey guys not here to talk smack. That was a good win I am glad that the bears were show for the frauds they are. That being said you guys have a few big games coming up. I honestly dont see you beating the Giants or Dallas w/out JC. Collins did good but he played against a poor defense. The Giants pulled out a lucky win in our 1st matchup but our team is totally different now. The only thing I do worry about w/ your d is Springs and after watching Landry last night that guy can hit and make some good plays. Honest opinions are appreciated. Good luck the rest of the year.

I agree, The skins would have won the bears game with campbell and at least had a shot at winning out. But no way will Todd be the answer for gettting into the playoffs.

Yes I have to admit they do have there 2nd half collapses but so far they are looking good this year. Other than Eli. Man I wish he could just be consistent and we would be a pretty good team. Our d is pretty much keeping us in games. I think it will be a hard fought game as long as they can protect Collins. Final Gints 28 Skins 21.

If the Giants Clinch this week, will they even care about the rest of the games?

I am thinking that the Giants won't be playing as hard (not necisarilly resting starters or throwing it away) if they have clinched anyway.

If the Giants Clinch this week, will they even care about the rest of the games?

I am thinking that the Giants won't be playing as hard (not necisarilly resting starters or throwing it away) if they have clinched anyway.

your right. if they beat the Eagles ,they are a lock for the 5th seed.

Actually, Minnesota scares me more than Dallas or the Giants. Their passing game has been coming around, and stopping Adrian Peterson will be one hell of a task.

Dallas will most likely be resting starters by the time we play them. They should have everything wrapped up by then, unfortunately.

Giants are hard to figure...don't know which team will show up???

But the Vikes will be THE big game (if we get by the Giants).

Actually, Minnesota scares me more than Dallas or the Giants. Their passing game has been coming around, and stopping Adrian Peterson will be one hell of a task.

Dallas will most likely be resting starters by the time we play them. They should have everything wrapped up by then, unfortunately.

Giants are hard to figure...don't know which team will show up???

But the Vikes will be THE big game (if we get by the Giants).

The Skins have been decent against the run this year. Minnesota crushes the Lions last week just like the Skins did earlier and everyone thinks there the team to beat.They are a one dimensional team on offense with a decent D. The Skins hung in there against the 2 best teams in the NFC on the road(boys and pack) so the Vikes don't scare me.

The Skins have been decent against the run this year. Minnesota crushes the Lions last week just like the Skins did earlier and everyone thinks there the team to beat.They are a one dimensional team on offense with a decent D. The Skins hung in there against the 2 best teams in the NFC on the road(boys and pack) so the Vikes don't scare me.

...and the rest of the NFL knows they are a one-dimensional offense as well, yet AP has torched just about everyone he has faced. Pretty amazing when you miss two weeks and are STILL the league's leading rusher.

THAT's what scares me...

Archived