Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What I saw was a Redskin team playing with heart

ST is my boy

What a refreshing feeling it was. Once again we witnessed the redskins playing with some fire, with heart. Something we havent seen in 5 weeks or so.

We saw Andre Carter pumping up the crowd on third downs. We saw CP laying out pass rushers. We saw Chris Samuels 40 YARDS downfield on a screen pass! (which I must say is pretty amazing!). And we saw a team not give up when there leader went down.

These are the kind of things that get teams into the playoffs....the little things...not saying there going to make the playoffs...but this team needs to make an example for the future with this game.:applause:

-Any other examples of heart you saw last night....please add

Playoffs or not I think this team is going to play with this type of fire. It was good to see them out playing this type of game look like they were having fun and like you stated even when their leader went down they kept that same fire.

Does anyone have video or know where I can find one of the LL hit I keep hearing about?

It was on the ESPN highlights this morning. I'm sure you can find it. Search under 'cheap shot', 'late hit', or 'player buried under yellow flags'.

It was on the ESPN highlights this morning. I'm sure you can find it. Search under 'cheap shot', 'late hit', or 'player buried under yellow flags'.

:doh:

Landry sent a message last night; We might have lost Taylor, but he's "back there for the kill - as he always has been"

Don't forget the burst of beast from Shawn Springs, Fletcher, Washington getting through to sack the QB- and the game heart went on and on - Portis sniffing and running down for a TD, Sellers, Betts - YODER - "God I love this team when they play together"; but I love this team............:point2sky

Going in for the kill on that last TD drive showed me we might have a killer instinct somewhere deep down. THAT got me excited.

That was the biggest part, and why we won. My dad went to sleep during the 3rd quarter and when I told him we threw the ball with the lead with 5 minutes left, he was shocked - that's what won the game and what will get us into the playoffs!!!

:doh:

Landry sent a message last night; We might have lost Taylor' date=' but he's "back there for the kill - as he always has been"

[/quote']

Yeah, once that message gets to the league office a few times he can count on some suspensions. If that was a live ball, great message. It was not a live ball.

Archived