Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Yoder

djotroy17

If I remember right we got this guy from Tampa Bay, did he do anything for them?

Id like to give him props, the guy reminds me of a second chris cooley, they look alike and play a similar style of football. I think he was a great pickup, I can remember him making a few key catches for us this year. I hope next year we can get him more invloved, would be great to have 2 cooleys makin plays...cause havok for D's

If I remember right we got this guy from Tampa Bay, did he do anything for them?

If you mean besides 3 TD catches on a bootleg from Brad Johnson in a single game to beat us? Then no, he didn't do much.

The guy can make more plays.... DO YOU KNOW WHY?!?!??!

Pay attention to him at the games.... for some reason, he is ALWAYS wide open... but we choose to throw it in tight to cooley or dump it off.... the guy is wide open and will catch THOSE passes.

Todd Yoder got some heart through Osmosis.

You hang around Cooley long enough in practice every day and soon enough you think YOU cant be tackled by 3 men.

Or you hang around Sellers in practice every day and you start thinking you should be running over Brian Dawkins also. :laugh:

Todd Yoder is not Cooley but he has made some plays. First Eagle game he trucked Dawkins and knocked him out for several games. Second Eagle game he came inches from closing the game out. He caught a swing pass on about the four and drug several defenders to the goal line. I believe he would have scored had he not been stripped and had to secure the ball which didn't allow him to stretch it out.

After seeing the two Todd's w/the TD...I thought of the Campbell/Cooley route that I always hear when Cooley calls in on DC101 on Mondays after a game. So it's great that our backups were able to step up the plate and win for us. We definitely needed a win!!!

GO SKINS!:point2sky

If you mean besides 3 TD catches on a bootleg from Brad Johnson in a single game to beat us? Then no, he didn't do much.

that was yoder? i remember that. weren't those his first 3 TD's ever? i think that was the year when somebody always accomplished there "first ever" or "best ever" against us. it was always some no name guy pissin me off that year.

I like what I see in Yoder. Hes not Cooley but you wouldn't want the exact same type of player. You need lots of different ingrediates for it to taste good. All of the same is bland.

Personally - it felt, tasted, smelled, looked good to get a TD, and YODER was the man!

No and yes he is developing like the "early" Cooley, but we don't want another Cooley - we want a Mix - speaking of Mix - awesome!;) :2cents:

Archived