Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If campbell is announced hes officially done for the year

thecardiacrll

I'd sign Bramlett but I think he's with Atlanta. I'd look at Jordan Palmer but I'm sure if they thought he was anything, he'd been on the practice squad. Jason has to have a young backup to develop. Todd will probably be here next season but I think Brunell's salary is too much

It's nit "IF", it's "WHEN". A dislocated knee cap will not require surgery as long as there is no ligament/tendon damage. However, dislocated knee caps will require a few months of rehab.

Forget the "IF". Campbell is done for the season.

...............emergency #3 is Randel El

sounds like this injury is harder to recover from than an ACL!!!!

anyone hear that?

if so, we might need a QB next year???

I heard the opposite actually. No ligament damage means a shorter recovery. Basically, his knee cap popped out of place. While painful, the long term damage is minimal.

I heard the opposite actually. No ligament damage means a shorter recovery. Vasically, his knee cap popped out of place. While painful, the long term damage is minimal.

a guy in my office did that same thing in april and today he has full range of motion!

and he is 40 and out of shape

JC17 should be ready for training camp!!!

if ARE is the emergency qb what would happen? when they talked about brunell last night being the 3rd qb, they said if he came in as the 3rd stringer, he was the only one who could play qb for the rest of the game. if we have TC and MB as 1 and 2 and ARE at 3. we could put him in anytime we wanted, right? since he is technically a receiver. kind of like the wild hog formation at arkansas or the way clemson uses spiller and davis with direct snaps.

Archived