Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST jerseys mentioned in the broadcast...

Pizzle

Hey guys, I just wanna get something clear. They mentioned something in the broadcast that all proceeds from Sean Taylor jersey sales are going into his daughter Jackie. Is this confirmed? and if so, then that means are still going to make ST jerseys! I really need to get my hands on one... Thanks!

HTTR

Hey guys, I just wanna get something clear. They mentioned something in the broadcast that all proceeds from Sean Taylor jersey sales are going into his daughter Jackie. Is this confirmed? and if so, then that means are still going to make ST jerseys! I really need to get my hands on one... Thanks!

HTTR

I'm sure this is true, and I'm sure they'll make enough jerseys to accomodate the demand!!

I'm curious about the team's decision to banish all reference to him on Sunday--I mean, besides the obvious towels and pre-game stuff, they even took the ticket stub picture of him off the wall in the team store. Do you think they were just trying to be sensitive to the immediacy of it all? And if so, what caused them to change course? Just curious...

Which sucks since I just bought mine from Sports Authority a few days ago. I don't think they'll be giving the money to ST's daughter. I checked the store on here first and all they had was the burgandy and I wanted the white should have waited I guess.

Archived