Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collinsworth on Skins Chances

Reaganaut

What is the point of this, Reagan? Just pissing in our wheaties after the worst week in skins, history, eh? Fine, your a fan. Way to support the team: make sure no one enjoys this at all, make sure no one gets a respite from the hellish season we've all been witnessing. Make sure we get straight on what that ******* collinsworth is saying, in case we missed it. Thanks.

You're right. I apologize.

Our chances are slim but you gotta believe. Check it out:

Arizona Cardinals:

at Seattle= loss

at New Orleans=loss

vs. Atlanta=win

vs. St. Louis= win They finish 8-8

Minnesota Vikings:

at San Francisco= win

vs. Chicago= win

vs. Redskins= loss

at Denver= loss They finish 8-8

Detroit Lions:

vs. Dallas= loss

at San Diego= loss

vs. Kansas City= win

at Green Bay= loss They finish 7-9

So if all that happens and we win out, we are 9-7 and go to the playoffs. We could even lose one more and hold the tiebreaker, as long as that loss isn't against the Vikings. Basically we need to win out though. Difficult? Yes. Impossible? Not at all.

If we do get in we get Dallas in the playoff

I like our chances if we play Dallas in the playoffs

IF they get in its as #6. that means they play first week as dallas probably will have the first week bye. so its #3 vs #6, which might be TB AGAIN, ARGH!!!!!

all IF's though. lets see them win these games first.

This is gonna be tough, but this team can do it. Only thing really handicapping us is injuries; I don't think I've ever seen a team lose this many guys before, its insane!

Redskins, meet Buffalo Bills. We've lost 8 guys on Defense alone!

Collinsworth is the only thing that makes these broadcasts even remotely listenable, and i thought Gumbel put him in a corner a little bit. But still, he could have gotten out gracefully with a "well, I guess we'll just see" or a "well, it will be tough".

I hope you prove him wrong!

It's not like the Giants are guaranteed a playoff spot either. Check their remaining schedule:

14 Sun, Dec 9th, 2007 at Philadelphia 01:00 PM Lincoln Financial Field Buy Tickets

If the Eagles play as motivated as they did last week on their home turf, they can win this game.

15 Sun, Dec 16th, 2007 Washington 08:15 PM Giants Stadium Buy Tickets

Yeah, presuming that we win.

16 Sun, Dec 23rd, 2007 at Buffalo 01:00 PM Ralph Wilson Stadium Buy Tickets

At Buffalo too? I am very impressed by the Bills' defense. Angelo Crowell may be the most underrated player in the NFL right now.

17 Sat, Dec 29th, 2007 New_England 08:15 PM Giants Stadium

If the Pats are 16-0 at this point, they aren't laying down.

With Eli starting to suck again, this actually a tough four games for them. Let's actually hope Philly beats them, because if we are tied at the end and presuming that the Cowboys lay down to us, we beat them in division record.

collins put it on the turf too in this game. the giants have a decent defense and if the o-line doesnt do well, it could get ugly. lets hope they can use the extra time till that game to heal.

EDIT:

heal as best they can that is...

Ok, that was Samuels fault. He blocked like a girl on that play. Honestly, Samuels has to get beat at least a half dozen times a game. :rolleyes:

Archived