Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collinsworth on Skins Chances

Reaganaut

I know you all caught this, but he shook his head at our chances this year. I hate to agree, but this team is just too injured, too confused in the coaching booth, hurt deeply by the loss of a teammate, depleted in the secondary, and are facing three NFC teams who are playing well now.

It's nice to have a win, but realistically this is the last win we are going to get this season.

That said, I think Collins is going to keep us in games and avoid turnovers better than Campbell. Special teams is doing well in spite of blown field goals by Suisham.

Realistically, with a rookie QB we couldn't have expected a playoff season and with the injuries we have had including the loss of our best player on defense, this season was a long shot anyway.

I'm looking forward to the draft. Hopefully we can pick up the next "Too Tall Jones" in Calais Campbell from Miami and we become a top five defense again. We pick up a top flight receiver through free agency and through some miracle, the coaches get out of each others' way to allow this team to develop a personality with competency and aggressiveness.

(Ok, you all turned me. Sorry to herb and others. I guess that Collinsworth is a douche bag and the Skins deserve more credit than I am giving them. I am a huge fan... by the way. Sorry to all.)

I know you all caught this, but he shook his head at our chances this year. I hate to agree, but this team is just too injured, too confused in the coaching booth, hurt deeply by the loss of a teammate, depleted in the secondary, and are facing three NFC teams who are playing well now.

It's nice to have a win, but realistically this is the last win we are going to get this season.

That said, I think Collins is going to keep us in games and avoid turnovers better than Campbell. Special teams is doing well in spite of blown field goals by Suisham.

Realistically, with a rookie QB we couldn't have expected a playoff season and with the injuries we have had including the loss of our best player on defense, this season was a long shot anyway.

I'm looking forward to the draft. Hopefully we can pick up the next "Too Tall Jones" in Calais Campbell from Miami and we become a top five defense again. We pick up a top flight receiver through free agency and through some miracle, the coaches get out of each others' way to allow this team to develop a personality with competency and aggressiveness.

collins put it on the turf too in this game. the giants have a decent defense and if the o-line doesnt do well, it could get ugly. lets hope they can use the extra time till that game to heal.

EDIT:

heal as best they can that is...

Hey, I know that Collinsworth pisses people off, but we are facing too many obstacles to pull this out. It would be a miracle and the team would have to dig deeper than they have for the entire year to win any more games. Half the starters are out or are injured. This just isn't our year.

Hey, I know that Collinsworth pisses people off, but we are facing too many obstacles to pull this out. It would be a miracle and the team would have to dig deeper than they have for the entire year to win any more games. Half the starters are out or are injured. This just isn't our year.

It's not really a stretch though. All we have to do is win the next two games, and it's very possible that the Cowboys will rest their starters the final game. If we do, we better hope we don't pull a 2005 Cowboys (where they lost their last game to a Rams team that rested all of their starters, thus eliminating themselves from the playoffs).

It's not really a stretch though. All we have to do is win the next two games, and it's very possible that the Cowboys will rest their starters the final game. If we do, we better hope we don't pull a 2005 Cowboys (where they lost their last game to a Rams team that rested all of their starters, thus eliminating themselves from the playoffs).

I hope desperately that you are right about this, but the Skins are facing too many obstacles to come out and play to their potential. In the best of times they are a .500 team with the current personnel and staff. To expect them to win any more games is wishful thinking. This game is their Detroit of the late season. This team has to many weak links on both sides of the ball. I'm sad to admit this, but this team just isn't good enough to make the playoffs.

reagan... whatever hey dude...f u and stfu! go home you lame ass@

You are only upset with me because you know I am right. If we win one more game this season I will eat my words, but these guys were a .500 team before all the setbacks. I love the players and the team. If you want to get personal then fine. You know I am right.

No, Reagan. Herb is upset with you because when we have something to feel good about for the first time in a LONG time--a win--you come on here support Chris ****ing Collinsworth, and world-class douche bag, and tell us not to be happy about it. Hell, you start a ****ing thread on it.

So, f u and stfu! go home you lame ass@

reagan you are not a fan and you disgust me!

Well herb mul-key, sorry to disgust you but you are mistaken. I have been a member of ExtremeSkins for a lot longer than you and if being realistic about our chances upsets you that's too bad. If you think different than me how much would you wager on it?

What is the point of this, Reagan? Just pissing in our wheaties after the worst week in skins, history, eh? Fine, your a fan. Way to support the team: make sure no one enjoys this at all, make sure no one gets a respite from the hellish season we've all been witnessing. Make sure we get straight on what that ******* collinsworth is saying, in case we missed it. Thanks.

No, Reagan. Herb is upset with you because when we have something to feel good about for the first time in a LONG time--a win--you come on here support Chris ****ing Collinsworth, and world-class douche bag, and tell us not to be happy about it. Hell, you start a ****ing thread on it.

So, f u and stfu! go home you lame ass@

Ok, you're right. Collinsworth is a douche bag and I am a lame ass@

Archived