Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To All the Laron Landry Doubters...

stinkpalmd

... our man showed up tonight in a position he is not accostumed to. He showed great coverage skills as well as exhibiting his physical prowess when he needed to.

I have been faithful to this incredible athlete that we picked up and I hope everyone here feels the same way. Every single play on defense ended with a screenshot where #30 was not far from the play, if not *making* the play.

Through a tough night, our team played the way it needed to. Springs stepped up, our DL stepped up, and #30 and #37 stepped up playing roles they're not used to.

I am proud tonight nonetheless... Hail to the Redskins...

Best thread of the night. As I said in another thread, it looked as if tonight he was telling the Redskins fans that Sean Taylor lives through him. He was doing this by being the enforcer Taylor always was. His hit on Muhammed was a message. "You didnt throw at 21, and you wont throw at me either."

He made two very athletic plays that will be interceptions as he gets more chances. The Olsen tipped pass took incredible athleticism for it to even be close. Also, he baited a veteren QB into a near Pick 6.

He looked great out there.

I'm scared he might be suspended for his late hit though, he's been fined twice already.

He really does remind me of ST in his early years. Kicking ass and then getting fined for it. :laugh: Oh, good times, those.

I was happy that we chose him in the draft the same way I was happy that we chose Sean Taylor. The truth be told, I was a bigger Landry fan before the season started, but Sean Taylor was becomming the player I dreamed and knew he could be. I miss him. :(

Anyway, I'm a huge Landry fan and I want his jersey. I'm so glad he's on our team. He's only going to get better. I predict him becoming better than Ed Reed. Oh and another thing on that... Where is the Laron Landry rookie avatars?!!!!??? Rocky isn't even a rookie anymore!!

i'm fairly sure that you would get suspended during the game not for the following week
You can get thrown out of a game by a ref, I mean the NFL disciplining Laron. I believe they threatened a suspension after his 2nd fine earlier in the season.

... our man showed up tonight in a position he is not accostumed to. He showed great coverage skills as well as exhibiting his physical prowess when he needed to.

I have been faithful to this incredible athlete that we picked up and I hope everyone here feels the same way. Every single play on defense ended with a screenshot where #30 was not far from the play, if not *making* the play.

Through a tough night, our team played the way it needed to. Springs stepped up, our DL stepped up, and #30 and #37 stepped up playing roles they're not used to.

I am proud tonight nonetheless... Hail to the Redskins...

Laron looked spectacular last night. He had a couple of hits last night that made me think ST was still out there. It's amazing how much Laron picked up from Sean eventhough they only played a handful of games together. I think it's pretty evident that ST had a big impact in tutoring LL. It really would have been great to watch the 2 of them on the field together for the next 10 years. :(

meast4eva

with LL playing FS, i would love to see a breakdown as to how many times they actively threw toward him as opposed to how many times he raced across the field to get into the play. and also a break down of how many passes they threw under 10 yards, 10-20, and 20+. then see a breakdown of the same stats for ST during his rookie and second years.

Archived