Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots go 16-0 or Dolphins go 0-16? (POLL)

SonOfWashington

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just thought about this earlier, and I'm sure it's been tossed around before. So I wanted to ask it to the board. Which do you think is more likely to happen? New England going 16-0 or Miami going 0-16?

Personally, I vote for both. At this rate, it doesn't look like the Pats are going to lose and the Dolphins are going to win. The best bet of me being wrong I believe is Sunday when the Steelers play New England.

So what do you all think?

The Steelers are the last regular season hurdle for the Pats, and I think they aren't going to stop them.

There are a couple struggling teams left for Miami in Cincinnati, Buffalo and Baltimore, but I just don't see any of those teams being as bad or worse than the Phins. NE is going to flat out rape them. Seriously, there will probably be felony charges.

I'm going with the Pats undefeated. Their only test, the Steelers, are already smack talking-the Pats are VERY lethal when it comes to BB material. Outside of that, they have the J-E-T-S, Fins, and the Giants at the end will likely rest their starters as they'll have the #5 seed locked up.

The Fins, OTOH, have the bickering Bengals and Ravens(both at home) on the horizon-they should easily get at least a win.:2cents:

The Pats are looking mighty vulnerable as of late...and I think the 'Phins have a shot of winning at least one. I went with neither.

The Pats have indeed looked vulnerable the past two weeks. We'll see if they bounce back to "invincible" on Sunday, or if that vulnerability becomes magnified.

I chose neither. I think Miami will win one. Against who? The heck if I know. I'm no 'phins fan, but it would damn sure suck if they went 0-16.

Archived