Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any word on Randy Thomas playing tonight?

skinsngibbs4life

This from Jason LaCanfora's blog from yesterday (no update today there)

Guard Randy Thomas (triceps), a key offensive cog, stopped of short of saying he will return Thursday, but sounded swfully optimistic.

"Mentally, I'm there," Thomas said. "Physically, I'm there, And we've got to win this game. I can't wait."

hell yeah!

i could get used to this thursday game thing. i always sit here and read about the redskins' upcoming games, and thursday is when a lot of the press starts to come out. i always want the game to be played immediatly - i cant wait.

and today, i (we) dont have to. unreal. i am absolutely exstatic that we get to watch the redskins tonight.

tgijef

This from Jason LaCanfora's blog from yesterday (no update today there)

Guard Randy Thomas (triceps), a key offensive cog, stopped of short of saying he will return Thursday, but sounded swfully optimistic.

"Mentally, I'm there," Thomas said. "Physically, I'm there, And we've got to win this game. I can't wait."

Good ****. I can't wait to see him back out there pancaking defenders on his pulls :cheers:

I think he will get some time but he probably won't draw the start, I'd expect them to ease him back into it so he will be ready for our back to back road games.

I think that is a pretty good estimation. He might start, but I couldn't see him playing the entire game... He will probably split time with Fabini tonight

Good to get Randy back definitely. Interestingly enough, although the line has been much maligned of late, the Sports Junkies noted this morning that according to the stats - the line has fared pretty well overall when compared to the rest of the league. We're supposedly right in the middle of the pack regarding protection and run blocking.

No one will know, including probably him, until close to gametime

I can't see how it's possible for a 10 week injury to come down to a game time decision. They know if he's playing, they're just waiting until the last minute to say something.

Archived