Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New disturbing Microsoft Vista error message..

JMS

This is an actual Microsoft Vista message folks are complaining about..

best_vista_error.jpg

I remember going to Vegas a few years back. They had a seventy foot telivision screen outside my hotel down by Camolot. The screen had the Microsoft blue screen of death on it. It was just perfect. I still have a photo of it.

Once again, I have no idea why it is that everyone has problems with Vista or ANY Windows OS.

Maybe you guys are doing something wrong...

Maybe you guys are operating with poor hardware support...

Maybe Bill Gates just likes me more... :whoknows:

Well I don't have it but my friend does. He is pretty vigilant with his computer. Tries to do everything the right way with the proper hardware and software, but he still doesn't like Vista and wants to go back to XP. He likes XP. As do I. But i've heard of quite a few people getting fed up with Vista.

I've been using all 4 versions of vista since January 29th and I have no major complaints....

My only minor complaint is that I can't watch heros on NBC.com on Vista yet....

Then again, I have a dozen XP's so I'll watch it either way....

Xp's 210,000+ exploits scare me as a technician so I'll stay updated and ahead of the bug makers at the cost that some throw back games may not work......

Once again, I have no idea why it is that everyone has problems with Vista or ANY Windows OS.

QFT

Been using Ultimate for the last few months and its way better than XP.

When MS came out with Win 95, it was the most successful software product of all time. But sales still weren't as good as forecast.

MS commissioned a survey. 100,000 PC owners who hadn't upgraded to 95 were asked "Why haven't you upgraded to Windows 95?" Answers were broken down into categories.

The vast majority gave multiple reasons. (Therefore, if you look at the results, the numbers will add up to well over 100%.)

But the biggest reason, by far, that people hadn't upgraded to 95 was "My existing operating system works".

Microsoft has learned from this mistake, and will never make it again.

I've been using all 4 versions of vista since January 29th and I have no major complaints....

My only minor complaint is that I can't watch heros on NBC.com on Vista yet....

Then again, I have a dozen XP's so I'll watch it either way....

Xp's 210,000+ exploits scare me as a technician so I'll stay updated and ahead of the bug makers at the cost that some throw back games may not work......

And it doesn't concern you at all that XP was supposed to be a secure OS and the hackers found 210,000 exploits in it... Oh and COM one of the major holes is just as intricate in visa!!!

I think the only reason the hackers aren't hacking vista as much as XP currently is because nobody is going to vista yet.

I think the only reason the hackers aren't hacking vista as much as XP currently is because nobody is going to vista yet.

which is why hackers are not targeting mac either :)

there is a reason why they are called hackers, they are smarter then anyone else and if there was money into hacking into Macs it would have been done, but there isn't :) since as you pointed out companies do not use macs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is NO such thing as somthing that is hacker proof, trust me

The only problem with Vista is everything is not officialy "compatible" thats it, as an OS it is great and if you understand how to get it to work with Office 2007, Dynamics etc.... it works great.

So what you're saying is, the only problem with this OS is that it doesn't run programs?

Is that a little like saying that the only problem with this word processor is that it doesn't like to edit documents?

So what you're saying is, the only problem with this OS is that it doesn't run programs?

Is that a little like saying that the only problem with this word processor is that it doesn't like to edit documents?

no it runs programs fine, some companies are just not "officialy" supporting the current versions on vista right now, i can run any program we have at work just fine :)

office 2007 is great once you get use to the different layout

maybe its outside software ****ing up your computer...

which is why hackers are not targeting mac either :)

there is a reason why they are called hackers, they are smarter then anyone else and if there was money into hacking into Macs it would have been done, but there isn't :) since as you pointed out companies do not use macs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is NO such thing as somthing that is hacker proof, trust me

QFT

Archived