Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI: The Message of Sean Taylor

70Chip44

- GREAT article in this week's SI written by Farber. He basically calls out the media and how they portrayed ST when the news first broke. I wish I had the link but unfortunately I do not know if its on SI.com or just in the print edition.

- To summarize, he pretty much said that the man's body was still warm, and the media was calling him a thug from the ghetto even through he grew up in the middle class.

- Pick it up if you have not already.

The man's entire reputation was ruined by the words of a couple of true thugs who stole his ATVs and shot up his house. Crazy how it was quite evident those jerks were lying about not having stolen the ATVs, but everyone took them at their word that ST was waving a gun in their faces. :doh:

The man's entire reputation was ruined by the words of a couple of true thugs who stole his ATVs and shot up his house. Crazy how it was quite evident those jerks were lying about not having stolen the ATVs, but everyone took them at their word that ST was waving a gun in their faces. :doh:

I couldn't have said it better. Thank you.

Here is the link to the SI.com story by Jim Trotter:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/jim_trotter/12/04/taylor1210/index.html

Archived