Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News-Press.com: Too early for plea deals says attn's

SWFLSkins

What's going to happen here is all of these punks are going to start pointing fingers at eachother to diminish their actual role in the murder of ST. You can already see it happening... Huntes lawyer already stated that Hunte had no idea what they were doing that night.... He just drove the car... And Wardlow's lawyer is talking up the fact that Wardlow is accused of having a limited role.

I think Rivera will get a severe punishment but I hope these other guys don't get off easy.

I guess what it comes down to is if the other three knew that Rivera had a gun. Rivera will say they did and the other three will say that they didn't.

What's going to happen here is all of these punks are going to start pointing fingers at eachother to diminish their actual role in the murder of ST. You can already see it happening... Huntes lawyer already stated that Hunte had no idea what they were doing that night.... He just drove the car... And Wardlow's lawyer is talking up the fact that Wardlow is accused of having a limited role.

I think Rivera will get a severe punishment but I hope these other guys don't get off easy.

I guess what it comes down to is if the other three knew that Rivera had a gun. Rivera will say they did and the other three will say that they didn't.

That is such BS if they try to pull that. Who just drives 3(maybe 4) thug friends to the other coast and not have any idea of where they were going or what they were doing? I hope that is the best defense they can produce.

Archived