Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins go 0-16; Cam Cameron should be fired right?

88Comrade2000

If the Dolphins go 0-16; should Cam Cameron be fired?

I would say yes. Just the humilation of not winning one game; should get his sorry ass fired.

Well-it IS the Fins, the same franchise that went undefeated once upon a time ago. It would be a HUGE PR disaster to keep him, assuming they go winless.

BTW-Petitbon SHOULDN'T have been fired after 1 season in DC-despite a poor 3-13 record, that first year of the "new" FA/salary cap era really hit the Skins hard, IMHO.(i.e. losing Clark and Marshall really hurt this team):2cents:

The dude really took over one of the oldest and sorriest teams in the league, Nick Saban left that team in absolute shambles. If I'm the owner, I wouldn't fire him after just one season. However, if this same crap continues next season, then you can his ***. :2cents:

BTW-Petitbon SHOULDN'T have been fired after 1 season in DC-despite a poor 3-13 record, that first year of the "new" FA/salary cap era really hit the Skins hard, IMHO.(i.e. losing Clark and Marshall really hurt this team):2cents:

Wow, I'm in absolute agreement w/ a Boys' fan. :yikes:

Nobody saw or heard Peter Kings article on the Dolphins draftign stats from 200-2005? They ahd a total of 56 or something picks in that time, and used it to draft or trade for 48 players. Not a single one of those players in on their active roster today.

I know we gripe here about no GM, but come one 5 years of drafts and you dont have anything to show for it? How bad is this team that they put Ricky Williams in at running back after only 2 days of practice? No wonder they are the oldest team in the leauge. The Dolphins need 1) a new owner 2) a new stadium 3) a new GM and 4) about 40 new players. the coach is the last thing they need to get rid of. How do you expect him to win when he has one of the worst rosters in the leauge?

I know we gripe here about no GM, but come one 5 years of drafts and you dont have anything to show for it? How bad is this team that they put Ricky Williams in at running back after only 2 days of practice?

And they also gave up the kitcken sink to the Saints for this cancer.

After witnessing how much of a detriment he was to the Saints during his time there, I KNEW he was going to blow up in the Fins' face at some point.

If anything, this was the final nail in their coffin.:2cents:

from a Dolphins fans perspective - yes he should be fired if they go winless. It would be an embarrassment like no other for a non-expansion team to go 0-16. How do you keep the guy that leads you there.

some corrections for what I've seen so far in this thread:

- the king article was only up to 2004, as we have several players from the '05 draft playing prominent roles (R.Brown, M.Roth, C.Crowder,T.Daniels). Also, we have players on IR who were from those 2000-2004 drafts. He also conveniently wrote that like a day before Ricky was put on the active roster.

- this old team has 17 (of 45) 1st or 2nd year pros active most Sundays

- as for the condition of the team he inherited....they won 6 games a year ago and 9 the year before. Not as bad as it is made out to be.

- someone suggests that we need a new GM, but Randy Mueller has only been there for the past 2 years, and is not responsible for the mess of 00-04. I also disagree that we need a new owner or stadium, but that hardly has relevance here.

Anyway - this is hardly the worst situation a coach has ever walked into, and Cam's results speak for themselves.

Cameron is a tool. His team doesn't respect him - the local radio, 790 the ticket, reported his players cussing at him and Taylor won't even comment on their relationship.

This team is a joke and so is their coach.

That said, I've been to 2 home games and will be there next week to cheer them to 0-14 (I go when it works with our schedule)! :)

The Dolphins are a pathetic bunch this season. Management hasn't helped them out at all, allowing Welker to leave and trading Chambers early in the season. The injury to Ronnie Brown took away the team's best player who was bringing it game in and game out.

They appear to be destined to finish 0-16. The way the Ravens are looking tonight, the Dolphins might have a shot at taking them down next week. Of course, I wouldn't bet on that occurring.

Archived