Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think we owe a thank you to CSN...

Avic

Throughout the Sean Taylor tradgedy, they have provided us with constant, up to the minute coverge. They reserved judgement and allowed the facts to unfold for themselves. It can really be seen that all the members of CSN were going through a loss with the rest of us rather than just reporting on it. So thank you, Carol Maloney, Russ Staler, Chick Hernandez, Ray Brown, and everyone else. You truely are "the heart of local sports"

I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, when I have time I want to come up with a list of all those in the media who deserve thanks for their handling of the situation.

As horribly as some in the media handled it, there were in fact some wonderful articles written, heart-warming television pieces, quality radio coverage. I want to come up with a master list and thank each one individually.

Not because they told Sean's side of the story, but because they did their homework and sought out those who knew Sean best, rather than lazily shooting from the hip about what they thought they knew about him.

I'll never be able to track down everyone in the media who did the right thing. But I came across enough examples of true professionalism since this story broke that the least I can do is thank them.

I agree wholeheartedly. In fact, when I have time I want to come up with a list of all those in the media who deserve thanks for their handling of the situation.

As horribly as some in the media handled it, there were in fact some wonderful articles written, heart-warming television pieces, quality radio coverage. I want to come up with a master list and thank each one individually.

Not because they told Sean's side of the story, but because they did their homework and sought out those who knew Sean best, rather than lazily shooting from the hip about what they thought they knew about him.

I'll never be able to track down everyone in the media who did the right thing. But I came across enough examples of true professionalism since this story broke that the least I can do is thank them.

I'm with you Brother, Please E-mail me your list and I'll try to add to it... Hail

I'm with the rest of you. CSN did a fantastic job. They showed why being "The Official Cable Network of The Washington Redskins" isn't just something used for promotional reasons. It's about covering the team in it's darkest hours with class and dignity. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived