Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

A lot of us here on Extremeskins who are die hard fans all have the confidence and faith that the redskins still have some fuel left in the tank.. but the real question is, do the redskins players? I haven't seen any indication at all from a single redskin recently showing they are really ramped up to make a playoff run this year. I'm gonna cheer for them making it in until we are mathematically out but I just don't see the drive and determination I did from the guys in the finishing 6-0 2005 season. Just my 2 cents.

A lot of us here on Extremeskins who are die hard fans all have the confidence and faith that the redskins still have some fuel left in the tank.. but the real question is, do the redskins players? I haven't seen any indication at all from a single redskin recently showing they are really ramped up to make a playoff run this year. I'm gonna cheer for them making it in until we are mathematically out but I just don't see the drive and determination I did from the guys in the finishing 6-0 2005 season. Just my 2 cents.

A win tomorrow would change EVERYTHING.

Let's do it. I love the paloffs.

Everyone is starting to get healthy. We win this Bears game and get 10 days to rest and prepare for some revenge against the Giants, we will be in good shape. Of course if you win two in a row, that's called a winning streak and momentum is a nice thing (like 2005). If we manage to beat the Vikings in their yard, my thinking is the Cowgirls have the home-field locked up and rest their starters for the most part.

4 in a row or we dont go... we will go 4-0. we run all over the bears, giants always collapse, just stop AP and we win and cowboys are not going to be playing for anything, it can happen.

plus.... vikes lost a lineman to illegal substances and when we play the boys, we will basically be playing their scout team

what the hell is a paloff???

in 2005 someone made a thread called "paloffs is now".... i dont know if he/she mispelled it on purpose or not. but they said "all we need to do is win the rest or our games and we are in the playoffs"... and of course, we won our final 5 games and punched a ticket to the playoffs. so now people say 'paloff' in reference to that

Redskins need to win out and NO to lose 1 game and we are IN.

On a second note I think starting a new paloffs thread was not needed and should be merged with the original one.

yeah.... and the main reason i started this one was so people would actually read the original post