Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need some help from Fed Ex locals

intheRIC

I'm driving up from Richmond tomorrow for the game and I'm meeting my friend who is coming from Frederick, MD. I only have one parking pass. Can anyone suggest a good place for us to meet up where his car is going to be safe while we are at the game and isn't TOO tough to get back to when the game is over. Thanks. Peace.

Tell your friend to take the Metro to the Stadium From Shady Grove to Morgan Boulevard, call you up on his Cell to find out where your parked.

Depending on what color parking you have, just meet him at the entrance to the Metro station and continue up Morgan Boulevard. According to the FedEx parking map, the following lots are accessible: Platinum A1; Purple A2; Orange A3; Green A4 and B3.

You may be able to access Orange H3 from Morgan as well; I did for one of the games in October although they were trying to direct me to A3. I'm hoping that, by getting there early enough before the lots open, I can move some things to where I normally park in H3.

cheers

Central Avenue (214) east to right at the first traffic light. There's a safe shopping center there. I come from Annapolis and friends meet me from NOVA at that Bank of America. We only have one parking pass but it works great.

It's easy to get back on the beltway (north) and stay in the right lane that exits you to Arena Drive.

:2cents:

I'll tell you what I do. My buddy drives up from Waldorf and I drive down from Olney.

We meet at a Safeway lot just north of the New Hamshire Ave exit of the beltway which is the exit just west of I-95 in Maryland. The Safeway is a block north of that exit. Nice enough area, nobody messes with his car. If you're early enough, it's exactly ten minutes from there to the stadium.

It takes longer post game though :)

I'm driving up from Richmond tomorrow for the game and I'm meeting my friend who is coming from Frederick, MD. I only have one parking pass. Can anyone suggest a good place for us to meet up where his car is going to be safe while we are at the game and isn't TOO tough to get back to when the game is over. Thanks. Peace.

Whatever Mark the Homer tells you - "I suggest you take his excellent advice";)

Archived