Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

blast from the past

TonyRomoProBowl

Having won the division in five of the past six seasons, the Philadelphia Eagles look formidable again. Their season largely hinges on the play of quarterback Donovan McNabb, who is coming off major knee surgery. With a healthy McNabb, the Eagles have a shot to make the Super Bowl.

The Eagles expect to make the playoffs, and they will win the division if the Cowboys do not.

:doh:

I get more and more depressed about the NFL and the prospects of our team with each passing day of the season. Football isn't fun anymore. Quite frankly, after we lost to the Bills, I didn't watch any 4 o'clock games (I have Sunday Ticket) and maybe a few plays of the Monday nighter. Not even sure if I'll watch tomorrow. Depends on how well we start off. I've got other things to watch (NBC Thursday Lineup).

You expected us all to say we thought the Cowboys were going to the SuperBowl? Really?

And yes, you do have too much time on your hands. What kind of job do you have exactly?

no, I didnt think Dallas would win 10 games, and i am a huge Cowboys fan....So its not just about what Skins fans think. Its just about how things turn out comparred to what is thought/talked about in Sept.

I run my own Company (Building maintenance, Govenment contractor)

TRPB, just can't help himself

you can take the poke fan out of the trolls

but you can't take the troll out of the poke fan

whatever Bubba, I have been insulted with being called a troll before, and just like then, its no big deal. I like this place, and I feel very fortunite to be a part of this place, but sometimes, the stuff we say can really be funny later down the road, thats all.

BTW it isn't harmless fun, it is obvious gloating and trolling

if someone was desperate enough to waste the time, they could cherry pick old threads to make you look silly as well, and other Poke fans... hell THA wouldn't be difficult at all

we get it the Pokes are 11-1 :jerk:

celebrate somewhere else

Some people here take their football very seriously and with Sean's funeral only a few days ago, many of us are still mourning and don't feel up to this kind of thing. I know it was in good fun, TRPB but maybe it's just not the right time for a lot of people here?

Dude, I hear ya. I am still bummed about it myself, and am making a t-shirt to honor Sean Taylor for when i go to the game on the 30th.

But I thought we all could use some of it......and by it....i mean anything, to get that behind us all....but then again, I'll never have that "behind" me, because it is such a tragedy that it caused me many tears, and I am a Dallas fan.......I cant possibly imagine what you guys are still going through!

So if your all sayin that it is better for the site to "not" have them kind of deals, then i will edit my post right now.

BTW it isn't harmless fun, it is obvious gloating and trolling

if someone was desperate enough to waste the time, they could cherry pick old threads to make you look silly as well, and other Poke fans... hell THA wouldn't be difficult at all

we get it the Pokes are 11-1 :jerk:

celebrate somewhere else

Bubba, its all about the past predictions and threads, did you notice that i myself predicted the Cowboys to go less then 10 wins??? I poked fun at myself for that.......I thought JJ would run for 1100 yds, boy was I wrong, and i once predicted the Giants to win the division, then said if McNabb was healthy, they would be a force in the playoffs!

Come on, its just a good bit of fun....you can give it right back when Dallas goes 0-1 this year in the playoffs. I'll be here to take it from you...sure, I wont be happy about it, but I'll man up and be here.

Please, can anyone stop this blatant trolling?

Why don't you try taking the medicine you like to prescribe to others when you blatantly troll yourself. This is your exact prescription and words, Doc:

If my threads bother you so much, please put me on ignore.

Why don't you try taking the medicine you like to prescribe to others when you blatantly troll yourself. This is your exact prescription and words, Doc:

Newsflash, THIS IS A REDSKIN BOARD, ATN is for REDSKIN fans...

geez, we get tired of repeatedly pointing out the obvious to poke fans

reread this

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162983

anything a skin fans on a skin board posts for other Skin fans is NOT Trolling ....

but a Poke fan coming to a SKINS board to blatantly gloat is trolling

if you don't like what we say amongst ourselves, then don't visit... real simple, but don't think you come here and have a say in what we do....

you want to post stuff about the skins, or laugh at Skin fans.. fine... but do it on a Poke Board

There are two fundamental differences...first, if I were I were to go to CZ in 2005 and dig up old threads, how long before I'd get banned for trolling?

...and, these threads were dug up by a PUKE fan on a REDSKINS' board to get a negative reaction from SKINS fans.

I never post anything to blatantly evoke negative reactions from SKINS fans.

Get it?

Newsflash, THIS IS A REDSKIN BOARD, ATN is for REDSKIN fans...

geez, we get tired of repeatedly pointing out the obvious to poke fans

reread this

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162983

anything a skin fans on a skin board for other Skin fans is NOT Trolling ....

but a Poke fan coming to a SKINS board to blantantly gloat is trolling

if you don't like what we say amongst ourselves, then don't visit... real simple, but don't think you come here and have a say in what we do....

Bubba, I hear ya, and i get what your saying (a little)...but if, and lets just play along...if you or anyone else does not like what is said by any Cowboy fan or otherwise...you just do not like it....cant you just ignore it bro????

I had some time and looked back and some funny old threads and posted, but its not like I am saying.....hahaha Skins suck Dallas is 11-1. No, not at all.....I am just laughing at what has transpired from Sept to now....look at the TO fantasy letter for instance.....dude is a D bag...was then and still is now, but i betcha there are a ton of Fantasy owners that are sure glad they read that letter.

Archived