Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How long will they mourn me? Would you have taken the bullet?

philal0102

I wish it could have been another.

How long will they mourn my brother?

I wish it could have been another.

How long will they mourn my brother?

Great song by Tupac.

I just heard it for the first time since Sean's passing, and i just pictured him throughout the entire song.

It got me thinking, if you had the chance, would you go back and take the bullet for Sean? Knowing you would die, but also knowing that you would be saving someone else's life. It's tough. I think that if anyone is willing to lay their life on the line for a complete stranger it shows a sense of compassion for a human life.

Me? I would have taken it. It's probably because I really looked up to Sean, almost in an older brother way. But if he was some guy on the street... Could I do the same thing? I don't know.

How many of you can honestly say that you would take a bullet for a complete stranger?

I think I would... seeing how many people his life affected for the good, I don't think I could ever affect that many people in my life. I'm single, with no kids, and I just know that the thanks and appreciation Sean would feel for me, would be less than the sorrow that everyone has expressed by losing him...

Archived