Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question for all you 25 Percenters out there

ATV

I have a question for all of you 25 Percenters out there - The remaining Americans who still think Bush is doing a heck of a job. This is a question I've often wondered about, so hopefully you can help me out....

After everything that's been said and done by the President, you still approve of him. What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?

For instance, what if he were to lie us into a war...or, no....what if his vice were to shoot someone in the face with a gun, wait,....ok, what if he were to deconstruct and ignore critical parts of our Constitution,....um,..no, I mean what if he were to try to privatize our government including our military,....errr check that, what if he were to allow Americans to torture,...damn, nevermind, Alright, what if he were to drain out national surplus and bankrupt our nation, hold that, ok I mean what if he to expose an undercover CIA agent for personal reasons? Doh, damn, wait ok - What if he were to have the EPA ignore regulations uhhh, or even ignore the Constitution by making hundreds or thousands of "signing statements". Oh dear, nevermind, let's say he were to cut taxes for the ultra-wealthy and allowed corporations like Halliburton to move overseas to avoid paying their taxes,....Gosh, hold that - Ok, what if he were to ignore a major metropolitan city when it's struck by a major disaster, change that, no, what if we were majorly attacked by a large terrorist organization and instead of killing its leader he chose policies which created even more terrorists and made us an embarassment to the world,....no, ok, what if he were run the country so much into the ground that our dollar would actually be worth less than the Canadian dollar - LOL, can you imagine that? Uhhh, errr, nevermind. Ok, what if he were to Fill in the Blank.

Again, the question is, What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?

This question is not for those of us that disapprove of this administration, or even those who used to approve of it but now do not. Please reply only if you are among the 25 percent.

What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?

I know the answer, by the way. Not the answers that will be given, but the real answer. The answer is - When they stop getting their news from Fox.

I am an American. And proud of my country and our leaders.

They are not perfect. I am one of the proud 25%

As far as what would cause me to turn my opinion on Bush?

Getting a BJ from an intern by leveraging his position of power for sex acts.

I have to say, you are entitled to support anyone you think is doing a good job, but those reasons are so uninspiring. No one is asking why you didn't support Clinton. Are you saying that getting a BJ from an intern is the ONLY thing that would ever cause you stop supporting a President? Are you pretending that you supported him before the Lewinsky saga played out? That is doubtful.

I have to say, you are entitled to support anyone you think is doing a good job, but those reasons are so uninspiring. No one is asking why you didn't support Clinton. Are you saying that getting a BJ from an intern is the ONLY thing that would ever cause you stop supporting a President? Are you pretending that you supported him before the Lewinsky saga played out? That is doubtful.

Clinton was better for the Republican party than you would ever understand. But by and large the only thing that truly ticked me off about Clinton was his attempt to socialize our health care system. And that failed.

ATV, I've wondered the same thing but I never thought I would get anywhere by asking. They are loyal to Bush. Hopefully not to a fault.

This election the country might well have the opportunity to elect Hillary Clinton. That would be two families running this country for 24 years (or 28 if she were to win reelection. And if you consider Bush as VP for eight years that means 36 years in executive office)

I consider that a very unhealthy trend. Makes ya wonder who is going to be loyal to the Bush/Clinton dynasty, huh?

This election the country might well have the opportunity to elect Hillary Clinton. That would be two families running this country for 24 years (or 28 if she were to win reelection. And if you consider Bush as VP for eight years that means 36 years in executive office)

I consider that a very unhealthy trend. Makes ya wonder who is going to be loyal to the Bush/Clinton dynasty, huh?

I whole-heartedly agree. It's un-American. I'm not voting for Clinton this election or Bush (Jeb or otherwise) next time. This country needs a serious break from those two families.

I whole-heartedly agree. It's un-American. I'm not voting for Clinton this election or Bush (Jeb or otherwise) next time. This country needs a serious break from those two families.

That's a shame about Jeb because he would have been a much better President than his brother and you can count me in as the 25%.

There have been some blunders, but we are living in good times right now no matter what the liberal media is trying to force down your throats! Clinton left our economy in much worse condition than Bush will and he didn't have a major war to pay for.

Say what you want about the war in Iraq, this President has done an outstanding job of keeping this economy afloat in spite of 9/11 and the war.

I know the answer, by the way. Not the answers that will be given, but the real answer. The answer is - When they stop getting their news from Fox.

When will you you grow up ;)

Seriously I find many faults in Bushes actions,but he has kept my support because of partisan BS artists like you attacking at every turn.

I hope you enjoy being in the same company as the the hyper partisans that hounded Clinton...different party,different themes,but same mindset.

Predicto is close to being right, I refuse to pile on or criticize Bush much because I don't wish to be associated with some of the loons out there that make it their life's work. ....I WILL be glad to see anyone other than a Bush or Clinton get elected.

ps: If you wish to delude yourself into thinking I get my news from Fox have fun.

Please, people, let the 25 Percenters respond to this post only and answer the question. There are more than enough other threads to debate politics.

So far the answers to the question "What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?" are...

A) If he received a BJ by one of his interns.

B) When the Democrats stop opposing him.

Again, this thread is for the 25 Percenters. Please try to withold your comments if you are not among them.

Please, people, let the 25 Percenters respond to this post only and answer the question. There are more than enough other threads to debate politics.

So far the answers to the question "What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?" are...

A) Getting a BJ from an intern by leveraging his position of power for sex acts.

Again, this thread is for the 25 Percenters. Please try to withold your comments if you are not among them.

Fixed that for you.

Im pretty sure alot of the 25%s have disapproved of some of the stuff that Bush has done, but still support and approve him overall. The same could be said with most Presidents

Most Americans approve of our President. They just have a hard time answering pollsters biased questions.

Bottom line is if you are an American, you approve of the President. Otherwise you reject the will of the people and the responsibility to elect a person for office.

Most Americans approve of our President. They just have a hard time answering pollsters biased questions.

Bottom line is if you are an American, you approve of the President. Otherwise you reject the will of the people and the responsibility to elect a person for office.

Wow... this is the first time I've ever been able to pinpoint the moment where someone loses all credibility.

Seriously, most americans approve of the President, but the questions are unfair? hahahaha

Do you have a problem with my following statement?

I really do not see how asking 1000 random Americans do you approve or disapprove of President Bush has to do with the true answer to that question. Which in my opinion is not a single issue question. And one that does not cut down the approve/disapprove line.

I can see asking if you approve or disapprove of the Presidents handling of the war on terror.

Just like I can see asking if you approve or disapprove of the Presidents handling of our economy.

The President is our leader. We support and approve of him. Even IF we disapprove of how he handles a certain topic or issue.

Asking if we "approve" or "disapprove" of President Bush is too simplistic and reductionist a question. It begs the follow up question "What do you approve or disapprove". Of course when you are biased the follow up question is not as important as the point you are trying to make with the 25% statistic.

Well, I'm not a 25 percenter, so remove item B from your list.

I am an American. And proud of my country and our leaders.

They are not perfect. I am one of the proud 25%

As far as what would cause me to turn my opinion on Bush?

Getting a BJ from an intern by leveraging his position of power for sex acts.

I like the way you think my boy :thumbsup:

Ok, so far the answers to the question "What would it take, an example, for you to disapprove of Bush?" are...

That's it? Personally speaking, this alone would NOT make me disapprove of a President. Is the best you can come up with?

Archived