Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Exclusives?

TCO

Yes, I have bought a couple of things from them. My wife bought me for Christmas the Sean Taylor framed picture, jersey, and ball swatch. She got this well in advance before the Sean Taylor tragedy. I also bought a Santana Moss Swatch from the Jacksonville game last year. I have that one framed. They do a good job, but they seem to take a while in terms of filling orders.

Yeah i have too. I ordered the "the U crew" framed photo. nothing signed just a framed picture and jersey swatch which all three swatches were all white parts of the jersey and i found the same picture for $4 at a store. They charged me i think it was $100 for it. I returned it as soon as i got it. I mean im sure the full size jerseys and helmets and stuff are cool but as far as the swatches go you never know what you will get .

Thanks... yeah, I can't get anyone to call me back.. I ordered the Taylor photo ticket and commeorative Dallas win plaque the morning he died. I'm just hoping they didn't not fulfill internet orders, and instead sold them at a premium in the club level for the bills game. That'd irk me to no end.

swatch = jersey piece, supposedly from game used jerseys.

Supposedly being the key word. I don't get the whole swatch thing.

Anyways, game exclusives jerseys are horribly overpriced. The site is fun to browse through though. I believe DC's Finest bought one from them for umpteen thousand dollars. He then sold it to a member here for $500 I think. Then that member tried to ebay it in the four figure range. I don't believe he was successful.

I've got the Cooley, Novak, and Taylor one from last years dallas game. My wife wanted to get it at draft day last year, so we ordered one. The thing is, the taylor jersey swatch is obviously from an burgandy jersey, and they were wearing white that day.

I really doubt that any of the jerseys were worn on that day, or even by chris or sean.

Got the pieces in yesterday actually... the commorative Dallas win plaque is a white jersey swatch... and the photo ticket of Taylor has a burgundy swatch, but it doesn't try to say that it was from the Dallas game.

I'm pretty impressed with the quality. The whole package was really nicely done. Something I'll proudly put up in my Redskins Room when I finally buy a house so I can tell my kids... I got to watch the best safety ever in the NFL play... and his name is Sean Taylor.

Archived