Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Green cuts to the quick

Henry

Give us a final 4 games that look promising step in the right direction for next season as well as hugs and private dinners with Marty and Danny and we'll be hearing 99.5% possible until training camp from Darrell .

And it wont hurt to hear fans at Fed Ex chanting Two More Years!! Two more Years!!caveman.gif

------------------

Take A Sip of the Marty KoolAid and Believe.

It would be nice for him to stick around long enough to see that damn Dallas streak ended. I think he can be quite effective as the nickel for another year or two. If and when he shows signs of slowing down I believe he'll be the first one to sit himself down.

How can you not love that guy?

Darrell Green even at 45 or 46 is a better corner than Donovan Greer so of course I hope he comes back. smile.gif

unlike Bruce Smith who still thinks of himself as a full-time player at 38 and ignores the wear and tear being taken on his body, Green is more willing to accept the compromises that must be made at times in life to be successful.

On John Thompson's show Friday afternoon, Darrell said that the foremost thing in his mind was what the Washington community said. He went on to say that since he's a part of the community and he will be operating in it for long after he retires, the community's opinion as a whole is what really matters, rather than the opinion of coaches and players.

If that's the case, it's a done deal. Darrell will be back next year. It will be interesting to see how the crowd at FedEx expresses its' feelings over the last three home games.

Archived