Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taylor Enshrined?

SkinsManNJ

In the aftermath of this ever so tragic event, between my tears and grasping hold of reality. I began to wonder should Daniel Snyder and the Redskins family make Sean an honorary member of the ring of fame?

In my heart I truly believe we should have his name and number up in the ring of fame. As a previous thread stated, we should retire his number 21.

Just a thought on how we could honor his name and number besides winning. Also to make sure he is never forgotten.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor. Peace be upon your soul and God bring peace to his family and his Redskin family. :notworthy

Taylor was going to be the best defensive player to play the game, ever. He was only 24 and already gave me more Redskins memories than any other player in my 20 years of watching.

Whether or not his name is in that ring, Sean Taylor is the Redskins.

My children and grandchildren will know about you, Sean.

I completely agree with this. He has to be one of the best defensive players that ever put on a Redskins uniform. I have had my fair share of tears this morning here too. It is just senseless.

I say we retire 21 into the ring of fame. He would have been in the HOF in my opinion with a few more years like 2006 and his auspicious beginning in 2007.

This is a sad, sad day. My heart goes out to his family.

I would like to see him in the Ring of Honor. Man, I'm still so surprised. I thought he was going to pull through after he was able to respond. I hope the best for his family.

I'm guessing his response last night was his effort to continue fighting and the God told him its time to go home.

I thought he was going to pull through myself. Then I had to receive the heartbreaking news. I'm still coming to grips with this.

In the aftermath of this ever so tragic event, between my tears and grasping hold of reality. I began to wonder should Daniel Snyder and the Redskins family make Sean an honorary member of the ring of fame?

In my heart I truly believe we should have his name and number up in the ring of fame. As a previous thread stated, we should retire his number 21.

Just a thought on how we could honor his name and number besides winning. Also to make sure he is never forgotten.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor. Peace be upon your soul and God bring peace to his family and his Redskin family. :notworthy

Nothing honorary about it, he's the most talented Redskins we've seen in decades if ever, he played 100mph 100% of the time.. He's 220 pounds of heart.. He's earned it

Archived