Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell is doing pretty well to me (young qb comparison)

thecardiacrll

comp% Yards TD int RshYDS RSHtd

Campbell 60.2% 2,384 12 10 169 1

E. Manning 58.5% 2,376 16 15 46 1

Rivers 61.2% 2,301 14 12 31 1

A. Smith 48.7% 914 2 4 89 0

Cutler 60.7 2,384 13 10 6 0

V. Young 61.4 1,663 5 13 297 3

Tavaris 54.2 900 3 6 122 1

See people its not that bad give the kid time i mean hes only been unhancuffed for 3 weeks and his numbers are still looking better than some top draft picks....Also except tavaris these other qb's have more game time experiance....this kids gonna be good hopefully we can just help him by putting more talent around him.....Ive always have been saying this i think if you put jason in the cowboys offense he puts up better numbers than Romo sits to pee i really think hes that talented.

It must be the NFC because from what the OP stated it says VY has 297 rushing yards compared to JCs 169.

Most likely NFC.

Still he's doing very good compared to others.

JC is the future of this franchise. It's upto the front office to get him some help in some bigger receivers and a younger O-line.

How do they compare in the redzone? How do they compare at the end of the game?

Can Tiger play Quarterback?

redzone woes arent all jasons fault...how many falsestarts have we had down there how many dropped passes....jason didnt get stuffed on 4th and 1 clinton did...i mean the mistakes the team makes is really whats killing us we shouldnt have to be playing for a last second td especially when your defense only gives up like 16 yards an entire half. As a whole are team stinks but along with taylor cooley landry andre carter an campbell these young players are playing great we just plain and simply dont have all the pieces....but i think if were smart in the draft (for the first time since snyder owned the team) we might be alright...I dont know ive just seen flashes of brilliance i havent seen from a redskins qb before.

I am happy with Jason; and for the most part very happy with the TEAM, we just need to learn NOT to drop footballs. That is what "killed" our WIN yesterday- and this is the fumbleitis that affected us in 2005.

If we could control the "dropsy" we will excel through to the playoffs. Jason has more than proved himself and his ability to overcome the opposing teams stadiums.

:2cents:

I'm not sure that the list contains a lot of future superstars. VY is a different type player; he may be a star. The only other one might be Cutler and JC's stats are almost identical. Manning, Smith and Rivers are approaching "bust" status, especially with their draft position taken into account. Jackson is just plain horrible.

All you can do with Campbell is wait and see.

Campbell is doing great. Unfortunately his superstar supporting cast is not. I'll take Caldwell, McCardell, Thrash, Randel El, and Betts out there over Portis and Moss on any down. The only reason you should keep moss out there is to distract their #1 CB. Passes should go to the people that can actually the ball, and hold onto it.

Campbell is doing great. Unfortunately his superstar supporting cast is not. I'll take Caldwell, McCardell, Thrash, Randel El, and Betts out there over Portis and Moss on any down. The only reason you should keep moss out there is to distract their #1 CB. Passes should go to the people that can actually the ball, and hold onto it.

Moss is not healthy - and it is affecting his timing, routes and production which in turn are hurting his confidence and it all becomes a vicous circle. To be fair the fumble was a good play by the defender but he should have had the ball wrapped and protected - he shold have learned that in the Green Bay game.

Portis - no excuse for the two fumbles and actually Betts looked better running the ball than Portis and was more dangerous as a receiver out of the backfield.

I was impressed with Caldwell though he made some nice catches - I'd like to see him get more of a look down the stretch.

I like what I see from Campbell. He's got all the tools and makes all the plays.............when the game is not on the line. I really hope he can get over that hump and become the clutch QB we need but I have to wonder..............do we have a young Vinny Testaverde on our hands?

That is exactly what Vinny always was. He had all the skills but when it was the 4th quarter and his team needed a score, he would throw an INT every time.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong but this is just what Campbell reminds me of right now.

The difference between a QB with "it" and a QB without "it" has always been an offensive line. We rolled the dice in previous years that our OL would play uninjured. It didn't happen. Yes, it would be great to have a 6'3 or bigger receiver, but what we have works when Jason is given tme. The defense is solid, even if there are several that are on the backside of 27.

To build a team, the foundation is always offensive linemen, even if the HOF voters and the sportswriters forget they exist. We have picks next year. We can get two, maybe even 3, really good offenive linemen in the first 3 tounds. I respect the patchwork we have, but you can't teach size, speed or youth. It's time to build the foundation for a winning team. We have the "skill" positions, even if our WR's aren't exceptionally tall. I believe JC is the future for the Redskins. Give him the support all QB's need. Get some offensive linemen for him and our running game.

Yesterday's game was another case where, when we needed pass protection or a one yard gain or a successful run inside the 5 yard line, the 'Skins fell short. There's lots of blame to go around. Again, I respect the guys out there on the OL. But it's time for a youth movement. A young offensive line with veteran backups is how Gibbs I started. Beathard knew that and Gibbs I did too. Gibbs II and Vinny seem to have read too many stories about running backs and WR's making the team work.

I love you, JG, but get some young OL on next year's team.

comp% Yards TD int RshYDS RSHtd

Campbell 60.2% 2,384 12 10 169 1

E. Manning 58.5% 2,376 16 15 46 1

Rivers 61.2% 2,301 14 12 31 1

A. Smith 48.7% 914 2 4 89 0

Cutler 60.7 2,384 13 10 6 0

V. Young 61.4 1,663 5 13 297 3

Tavaris 54.2 900 3 6 122 1

See people its not that bad give the kid time i mean hes only been unhancuffed for 3 weeks and his numbers are still looking better than some top draft picks....Also except tavaris these other qb's have more game time experiance....this kids gonna be good hopefully we can just help him by putting more talent around him.....Ive always have been saying this i think if you put jason in the cowboys offense he puts up better numbers than Romo sits to pee i really think hes that talented.

The stat that matters is Win or Lose.

Campbell is a very mediocre QB because he is finding the way to lose games.

Only a very bad team loses with this second half stats: Tampa only had 16 total yards and the Redskins more than 300.

JC isn't able to read defenses, or maybe he doesn't watch film. When Barber moves to cover the slot he is faking to make a jump to intercept the pass to the WR, if he cant make that read he is not making his homework.

Talent is not everything just ask Tom Brady.

Archived