Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wholesale Changes??????

Sharkdart

From this board today, I've seen threads asking for everyones head. Fire Gibbs, Campbell isn't the future, Bench Portis. And if the defense would have played bad you all would have said " Fire Williams" and whoever else. Just to let you know it's not happening. Most of this team is back for next year. So keep crying but maybe you should start a " Crybaby or Someone Pissed in My Cherios " thread so we don't have to read your ranting and raving.

well it seems like we keep the same guys, do the same thing over and over, and every week we make excuses for why it happened. rinse and repeat this 16 times and you have a redskins season.

so if you dont want anything changed, i guess youre content with us being a weak football team that plays well under its capabilities.

Yup. We are stuck with fumbles, interceptions, false starts, lousy clock management, and all the other joys that we finance through our love of the Redskins. It's like a bad marriage you keep together for the sake of the kids...

Yessssssssssssss, give me more of that.:rolleyes:

From this board today, I've seen threads asking for everyones head. Fire Gibbs, Campbell isn't the future, Bench Portis. And if the defense would have played bad you all would have said " Fire Williams" and whoever else. Just to let you know it's not happening. Most of this team is back for next year. So keep crying but maybe you should start a " Crybaby or Someone Pissed in My Cherios " thread so we don't have to read your ranting and raving.

Bad Post

well it seems like we keep the same guys, do the same thing over and over, and every week we make excuses for why it happened. rinse and repeat this 16 times and you have a redskins season.

so if you dont want anything changed, i guess youre content with us being a weak football team that plays well under its capabilities.

Good Post

Yup. We are stuck with fumbles, interceptions, false starts, lousy clock management, and all the other joys that we finance through our love of the Redskins. It's like a bad marriage you keep together for the sake of the kids...

Good Post

But this isn't Madden, where you just trade for draft picks, start over, then when that doesnt work repeat? you keep your veterans that are leaders, (IE Portis) and build around them. Yes i was upset at Portis today, but I wasn't mad at him for more that 5 games in his Redskins career. Today wasn't the coaches fault at all...6 turnovers? thats a HORRIBLE EFFORT by the players. But i'm not about letting people go because of that...at the end of the season if Moss keeps dropping balls then you take a look at the season...maybe it is time to cut ties...but he still has games left, and he's still a really good reciever.

I just thank God extreme skins isn't our GM! ahha. our team would have Todd Collins at QB (because we don't like Campbell throwing INTs and Brunell), with Ladell at running back (not bad) and Mix as our #1 reciever because he's tall.

Ah, so I guess you long for the days of 2000-2003. Sure you do.

Jason

Have you seen our players salaries as far as salary cap is concerned? I think some changes are coming next year.

portis is the biggie, amongst others.

So keep crying but maybe you should start a " Crybaby or Someone Pissed in My Cherios " thread so we don't have to read your ranting and raving.

just for clarification: it's wrong to start a thread "crying" about the skins glaring weaknesses, but ok to start one "crying" about other people's "crying"

Portis is an absolute embarrassment to this franchise.

What a waste of money.......when we could upgrade other portions of the team.

I'm no Portis fan either, but "absolute embarrassment" is a little extreme. I hope you're not basing that on one game.. though he's been fumblng all year. Absolute embarrassment, no, overrated, yes.

Ah, so I guess you long for the days of 2000-2003. Sure you do.

Jason

thank god i didnt follow the skins back then anywhere near as closely as i do now, but i seem to remember the exact same records back then as i do now.

2000-2003

28-36: 44% winning percentage

2004-2007

26-33: 44% winning percentage

looks like the same to me? or are we losing with a lot more heart and class nowadays?

thank god i didnt follow the skins back then anywhere near as closely as i do now, but i seem to remember the exact same records back then as i do now.

2000-2003

28-36: 44% winning percentage

2004-2007

26-33: 44% winning percentage

looks like the same to me? or are we losing with a lot more heart and class nowadays?

You are what your record says you are. We aren't very good.

Archived