Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans- dont complain I just watched the worst QB performace EVER

Brave New World

In fact, Eli should be given the game ball by the Vikes.

4 INTS 3 returned for TDs

I mean after 28-10 it just got funny to watch lol. My favorite part was when Eli went back like 20 yards and tripped over himself.

Here are some good Giants MB quotes.

" THAT WAS THE BEST SACK I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE LMAO"

"eli is just like that dork in high school everyone laughed at for doing stupid ***"

"I am still laughing! You bet this is going to be in the highlights! It certainly will make the football follies!"

"ELI LOOKED LIKE HE WAS RUNNIN AWAY FROM A BULLY TRYIN TO TAKE HIS LUNCH MONEY"

Eli stunk, but what else is new? He gets out of the gates hot and then fizzles as the season goes on. What we're seeing is a repeat of last season.

What concerns me about Campbell is that for the second week in a row his worst throw of the day sealed the game. The first INT was a momentum killer but hard to put that one on Campbell. Either Kiffen made one hell of a defensive call or Barber just made a veteran play.'

The second INT, just like last weeks , was absolutely terrible though. In both instances the ball never should have thrown, espescially not considering that we still had plenty of downs and a good amount of time left.

Despite our turnovers we had a chance to pull it out in the end. The really good QBs in this league find a way to put their teams over the hump in that situation. Let's hope Campbell moves on from that one and we never see such terrible throws again.

Archived