Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets fans and Terrible Towels

skinsfan4221977

I went to the Meadowlands yesterday with my father-in-law (huge Steelers fan.) I'm a Skins fan, but told him I would root for the Steelers, for his sake. I like the Steelers fine... but my pure loyalty is to one team.

Anyway, the Steelers lost. That being said, for the most part, the Jets fans were really gracious and there were high-fives and handshakes all around. Which is ironic, considering the Giants play in the same stadium and their fans are imbeciles.

I also wish the Redskins had some prop their fans could wave around (kinda like the Terrible Towels.) Perhaps Jerry Jones' head on a stick? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I went to the Meadowlands yesterday with my father-in-law (huge Steelers fan.) I'm a Skins fan, but told him I would root for the Steelers, for his sake. I like the Steelers fine... but my pure loyalty is to one team.

Anyway, the Steelers lost. That being said, for the most part, the Jets fans were really gracious and there were high-fives and handshakes all around. Which is ironic, considering the Giants play in the same stadium and their fans are imbeciles.

I also wish the Redskins had some prop their fans could wave around (kinda like the Terrible Towels.) Perhaps Jerry Jones' head on a stick? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, but if you cut off Jerry Jones' head won't he just grow another one? ;)

He is the spawn of Satan isn't he? :D Or maybe it's just because he looks that way.

:dallasuck

Archived